~The Bitter-Sweet End~

Time had always been cruel. Going by too slow or too fast. Things all happened for a reason. Meeting izuku brought joy to your life and your kids... well they made everything set in stone and amazing. At least that's how it was supposed to feel. Good things don't always have happy endings. Endings set in stone are often not so set in stone. The smallest changes can make somebody's eyes open to the dangers. Realization can hit like the winds from a tornado, fast and destructive. They tear down those safety nets and hopes surrounding somebody's heart. Love was always meant to last... so why even though when two people love each other does the world decide that love is an impossible love?

You sat in the bar area watching your two little ones. Katsumi, almost three years, had gone by since her birth. Your eldest child with izuku. Her hair looked identical to yours except it was a darker green than izuku's. She had freckles from one side of her cheeks to the next. When you looked into her eyes (e/c) looked back at you. The younger one is almost a year old now. The younger brother. A mess of fluffy (h/c) locks and emerald eyes. The spitting image of his father had it not been for his hair being exact to your color but slightly lighter. Half-asleep a warp opened, dropping izuku to the ground with a thud. You grabbed your children covering their eyes with a slight glare. "We have been over this! Don't drop back in before-" you stopped mid sentence when you saw him... toga rushed up holding out her arms to you. Hesitantly you set the two in her arms watching her rush back to her room. She was always gentle with them but you still feared something happening to them in her care. You supposed you had that fear with any of them being near your kids. They were blind to the world around them. To what their father was, what their mother was considered.

"I-i'm fine... just a small." a sudden cough jolted his body forward. You bent to your knees helping him to sit, so the blood spurting from his mouth wouldn't choke him.

"Izu... wh-what happened? You're not fine so don't you dare brush that question off. Do you understand me?" you hissed holding onto him tightly.

"Just a fight with some pros" izuku mumbled, cupping your face with his hand. His eyes fluttered shut, causing Kurogiri to rip him from your arms.

That was when he realized how much danger he was putting not only you but the kids in. your reaction to his state panicked and afraid made those worries spring to life. A cage of worries, doubts and fears being unlocked and unable to be shoved back into the cave would remain free.

When he came through two weeks later his first words were. "I love you doll. You know that right?" you had nodded, but those words carried a meaning you would never forget. His fingers gripped yours, pulling them to his lips.

"Izu... what's wrong? You're acting as if you're about to leave for good." when his eyes fell to the sheets of his bed and tears fell from his eyes, it became all too real to you. "No! You can not do what your father did to you and your mother! What about me? I'm not even 30! Akari and eijiro need you to be there for them! Izuku midoriya you are not going to leave or make us leave you! I told you when I made this decision that I chose you!" you felt that damn break inside of you. The wall that had held everything in your heart from dripping down to your voice shattered.

"I know that! Don't you get it... they grow up here they will... at least one of them is going to end up like me! Yah , I drop crime rates because I control every villain organization I've done more than the heroes but... that won't last! It doesn't change that I'm a damn killer!" izuku hissed, letting his voice raise slightly.

"None of us care izuku! I knew that, and we decided to have another child anyways! They won't remember you just like how you can hardly remember your father's face!" you stood up with your voice raising to a loud shout. Anger pushing its way past the hurt.