Chapter 25: Identify Yourself, Powerful New Rivals

I notice how Kankuro and the four pigtail girl, looking scared and nervous with Gaara's present which makes me wonder why.

"You're a disgrace to our village. Why do you think we came all the way here to Konoha?" Gaara said blankly.

"Listen, Gaara, these guys started it." Kankuro try to explain.

"Shut up." Kankuro gulp in fear as Gaara glares at him. "I'll kill you." He threaten Kankuro.

"I was at fault. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." Kankuro quickly apologized, nervously.

"Excuse them, you guys." Gaara said, looking at Sasuke as their had a star off for a moment before Gaara turning to sand and appeared in front of his teammate. "Let's go. We didn't come here to fool around." He ordered.

"I know." Kankuro agreed as their start leaving.

"Wait up." Sakura called out causing them to stop.

"What is it?" The four pigtail girl asked as their didn't turn around.

"Judging from your forehead protectors, you are ninja's from the Hidden Village of the Sand, right?" Sakura asked. "The Country of Fire and the Country of the Wind have an alliance, but a treaty prevents ninja from entering each other's countries without permission. State your purpose. According to your reasons, I will..." She said as ready to grab a kunai.

The four pigtail girl huff. "What you're looking for is closer to you than you think. You don't know anything? This is a traffic pass. As you guessed, we're Genins of Wind. We came to this village to take the Chūnin selection exam." She explain to us and even show her pass.

"Chūnin selection exam?" Naruto question confused. "What's a Chūnin selection exam?" He asked.

"You all ready must not know." The four pigtail girl mocked.

"Naruto, you can advance from a Genin to a Chūnin if you pass the exam." Konohamaru answer Naruto's question.

"Really? Then I should take it, too." Naruto said excited.

Sasuke jump down from the tree to stand next to me. "Hey you there. What's your name?" He called out.

The four pigtail girl stop and turn to us. "Me?" She asked blushing.

"No, the one next to you with the gourd." Sasuke said blankly with pointing toward Gaara.

"Gaara of the Desert." He introduce with no emotion.

" He introduce with no emotion

"I am also interested in you. What's your name?" He asked.

"Sasuke Uchiha." He answer.

"And her?" Gaara asked, looking at me.

Sasuke glares at him, threateningly. "That's none of your business." He said in a dark tone that scream danger as their stared at each other.

"Hey, hey, what about me?" Naruto asked, breaking the tensity.