Chapter 13:Haku's Secret Jutsu; Crytal Ice Mirrors

I watch carefully at Zabuza and Haku's every move, keeping my guard up for when their attack us

"Oh,my... My student prediction was right." Kakashi-sensei exclaimed, looking at me.

Zabuza saw it and look at me in confusion. "Her prediction?"

"The masked guy." Kakashi-sensei said which made Sakura frown in annoyed by all the praising I was getting.

"Just like Nikki thought." Sasuke said proudly causing Sakura's frown to deeper.

"So it was a lie that he was a pursuing Ninja from the hidden village of the mist." Tazuna said, shocked.

"Yes, I believe he's on matter how you look at it. I can assume he was using the pursuing Ninja as a cover for Zabuza to get away." I explain as I narrow my eyebrows.

"Exactly Nikki. They're lined up so nicely." Kakashi-sensei said proudly at me.

"Who does he think he is, coming out like that..." Sakura complained.

"I hate conceited kids live that." Kakashi-sensei said causing me to sweat drop. But you're no different Kakashi-sensei. I thought.

"He's better than you in that field, Kakashi-sensei." Sakura stated the obvious to him.

"Really?" Kakashi-sensei said slightly offered.

"I'll fight him." Sasuke exclaimed, surprising me. "He pulled that stupid act on us. I hate conceited guys like that."

"You're so cool, Sasuke." Sakura said, squealing at him.

"Sakura never corrects Sasuke..." Kakashi-sensei said deadpanned, along with me at her obsession of Sasuke.

I watch as Haku suddenly large to us. "What?" Sasuke said surprised as Haku spin inside a tornado towards us causing Sasuke to pull out two kunai quickly.

Haku attack with his senbon needles but Sasuke quickly block it.

"Oh? He was able to catch up to his speed." Zabuza comment in impression with Sasuke.

"Nikki, Sakura stick with Tazuna and don't get to far from me." Kakashi-sensei instructed us as we watch Sasuke block all of Haku's attack while standing guard in front of Tazuna. "We'll let Sasuke deal with him."