Chapter 28: Start Your Engines; The Chūnin Exam Begins.

Suddenly an explosion of smoke happen in the front of the classroom.

"Sorry to keep you waiting." A Jōnin with scares covering his face. "I'm Ibiki Morino, proctor for the first test of the Chūnin Exam." He introduce as we all looked at him shock at his intense vibe, we were getting from him.

"You, from Hidden Sound Village! No doing as you please before the Exam! You want to be failed at the get go?!" He said, pointing at the sound ninja.

"Sorry. It's our first time taking the Exam, so we flipped out... despite ourselves." The mummy sound ninja said as I pull out of the other sound ninja's grip and quickly when over, behind Sasuke while he was giving a death glares.

"Hmph. This is a good opportunity, so I'll say this. There will be no battles, competitions and the like without the permission of the proctors! And even if you get permission, actions that could lead to the death of an opponent will not be permitted. Any pig that screws with me will be disqualified immediately. Got it?!" Ibiki said, glare at us intense.

"Heh. This Exam looks to be easy!" The Sound ninja that had grip me, commented while looking at me with a smirk.

This causes the other examiners to laugh, looking amused. "Now then, we will start the first test of the Chūnin Exam! Turn in your exchange, and sit in the seat matching that number! After that we will hand out the paper for the written test!" Ibiki explain.

"Written...? Paper...?" I look over at Naruto. "Paper... A PAPER TEST?!" Naruto shouted in horror, when he saw the paper.

Poor Naruto. I thought, looking at him worried as he sulk.

We all went to take a number but when it was my turn, I was stopped. "Miss Mikage, you don't need to take one." I look at Ibiki confused. "We have already assigned you to a seat in the front." He told me while taking me to my seat.

I look down at my test paper nervously as I could feel everyone's eyes on me since I sit in front of everyone while Ibiki stand next me.

Ibiki tap the chuck against the blackboard. "There are several important rules to this first test. I will take no questions, so listen well accordingly!" I listen to Ibiki, surprised that there was going to be rules. "First off is the first rule! You are given ten points each from the start! The written test has ten problems in all! Each problem is one point. And, this test is a point deduction system. You are deducted one point for each problem you get wrong! If you get three wrong, you'll have seven points!" He written the first rule on the board. "The second rule. Pass or failure will be determined by the total points of the three-person team."

I flinch when I heart a loud thud and saw that Sakura had slam her forehead on her table. "W-wait a minute! What do you mean...total points of the teams?" She complained with a big red bruised on her forehead.

"Shut up!" Ibiki snapped at her. "There's a perfectly good reason for this! Shut up and listen! If you've got it, here is the most important next rule! Those who are deemed by the sentinels as having committed act of cheating or something similar to that...will that two points deducted for each act." My eyes widened in surprised. "I other words...there may be those who will be dismissed during this test without waiting for test grading."

This means they're will deducting points if we're not careful. I thought to myself before thinking about what he said.

"Know that those who commit awkward cheating...will bring ruin upon yourselves." Ibiki told us as I was still deep in thought.

"I'll check you anytime." Any Examiner said.

"If you aspire to become a Chūnin at all, know that Shinobi should act like examplary Shinobi. And in the case of even one person on the team getting Zero points... Everyone on that team will fail!" I gasp in shock and look over to Naruto, and see that he had a terrified expression.

My Phoenixजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें