Chapter 9: Kakashi The Sharingan Warrior

I watch in amazed with a big smile on my face as I saw Zabuza having no choice but to release the water prison jutsu on Kakashi-sensei to avoids the kunai.

I gasp as Zabuza was spinning the shuriken that he had catch and was going to thrower it at Naruto, however it was stop as the blade was block. Kakashi-sensei who had resurface from the water, used the metal plate on the knuckle of his fingerless glove as while as blood drop down from his hand as Naruto slam into the water.

"Kakashi-sensei!" I cheered out happily as I hug Sasuke before jumping back, realizing what I did and turning my head to the side shyly while blushing, not noticing the soft glance he was giving me.

"Naruto, you plan was impressive. You have all sure grown." Kakashi-sensei compliment him proudly while not taking his eyes off Zabuza as Naruto resurfaced while both jounin stood on the water.

"I used this shadow clone jutsu to his the fact that I transformed into a demon wind shuriken. I didn't do it to decent him. I left on of my clones, and I transformed into demon wind shuriken. Then my clone threw me, now as a demon wind shuriken, to Sasuke. Sasuke notice that it was me right after he caught it. Then he took out his own shuriken and used the shadow shuriken jutsu. I hid in the shadow of the real shuriken, and went straight for Zabuza. I know that I couldn't beat Zabuza just by that, of course. But thought that if I could just break the water prison, maybe things would turn around... We were also able to get ride of the water clone, so it was a success!!" Naruto explain to all of us as I look at him in amazed that he could come up with since an amazing plan.

"Hn, it was just luck." Sasuke said causing me to lightly slap his arm and playfully glance at him while he just smirk and shrugged his shoulders at me.

"Well done Naruto! You did an amazing job!" I cheered him as he grinned at me.

"Hn, I lost myself temporarily and cancelled the water prison jutsu..." Zabuza said denying.

"No. You didn't cancel the jutsu... You were forced to Kakashi-sensei told him, mocking him which causing Zabuza to glares at him coldly.

Me and Sasuke took a fighting stand while Naruto was still in the water and watch the two jounin.

"Let me just tell you that the same technique won't work against me twice. What are you going to do now?" Kakashi-sensei said to him as their had an intense stare off with each other.

"Nikki, Sakura, don't let your guard down." Sasuke told me and Sakura nodded as the three step closer to Tazuna.

I watch as Zabuza swift fold the blades of the shuriken together, putting more pressure into Kakashi-sensei's hand causing him to struggle a little until he push the shuriken out of Zabuza's hand before their jump backward, away from each other.

I watch as both jounin started to chanted while doing hand seal at the same time like a mirror.

"Bird! Water style: Water dragon bullet jutsu!" Their both said in unison and two large water dragon raise from the water, crushing against each other and creating a huge wave that was heading toward us.