Chapter 35: Battle Formation; Ino-Shika-Cho!

I gasp awake and immediately sit up as I was covered in sweat while panting heavy for air.

I looked around and saw Sasuke and Naruto was still unconscious.

Then I gasp in shock at a beat up Sakura and team 9 standing in front of her

I stumbled over to Sakura. "Are you okay?" I asked her worried as I had my hands on her shoulders.

She looks at me shock before nodded and turn back to Ino.

"Ino... Why?" She asked hesitantly while I start to heal her but my medical jutsu was weak.

"I can't let you upstage me in front of Sasuke!" In said, looking at her.

"Squirming again... The Leaf Village worms wandered in." Mommy ninja said with an angry glares.

"What are the two of you thinking?! They're bad news!" Choji said pain king, full of terror.

Shikamaru was keep Choji in place by holding his scarf. "It's a pain, but it can't be helped! Ino step out and we men should run?" He told him, annoyed.

Ino laugh a little. "Sorry to get you involved. But anyway we're a three-man squad, after all. We're all in this together, aren't we?" She asked with a smirk.

"Well, we'll see." Shikamaru said.

"No! I don't want to die yet!" Choji said. "Let go of my scarf!" He try to get away but couldn't because of Shikamaru.

"You're annoying! Quit wiggling!" Shikamaru demanded, tighten his hold.

This cause Zaku to laugh. "It's okay for you to drop out, fatso." He mocked causing me to gasp in shocked as Choji stop moving.

"What did that guy just say? I... didn't quite catch it." Choji asked calmly.

Oh dear... I thought.

"Huh?!" Zukor was confused at the change attraction. "I said if you have a problem, pull out, fatso."

"I'm not fat, I'm just big-boned! Blast it!" Choji exclaimed angrily.