Chapter 32: Naruto's Counter Attack; Naruto Give In!

"The password... I forget it!" Naruto said, smug with his arms cross.

Suddenly my vision when blurry causing me to hold my head as I was starting to feel warm.

"That's all, right, Naruto?" Sakura told him. "Awesome!"

"Naruto!" Sasuke called out to him. "I know you tried to be cool and intended to rescue us, but... Don't put your nose in this! Escape!" He turn to me, looking concerned as I start to breathe heavily. "This thing... She's on afar different level!"

"Seems like you brought that giant snake down brilliantly, Naruto." The Grass ninja said as he glance at her.

I quickly covered my mouth as I suddenly start coughing.

"Nikki..." Sasuke whispered worried.

"Hey hey hey! Evidently you've been bullying the weakling! Now that I, Naruto Uzumaki is here, I'm going to wipe the floor with you!" I looked Naruto, shocked.

Is he crazy! I thought. We need to come up with plan now! And quickly.

"Wait." I look at Sasuke, curiously before my eyes widened. "If it's scroll you want, I'll give it to you." He said as he pull out our scroll. "I'm asking you. Just take this and go."

"Huh?!" I was shocked.

"Hey, Sasuke! What are you doing? Why are you giving our scroll to the enemy?" Naruto asked demandingly.

"You, shut up!" Sasuke snapped at him.

"I see... You're sensible. The only thing the 'prey' can hope for, from the 'predator' is presenting other food and pray you would be spared, isn't it?" The Grass ninja said.

"Take it." I looked away as Sasuke toss the scroll before I heard a swish sound causing me to turn and see Naruto quickly takes the scroll in middle air and bounce off a tree trunk, landing next to Sasuke.

"You! Don't interfere with this! Don't you understand this situation?!" Sasuke scolded Naruto but was punch across face, sending him backward causing him to flip to another tree branch. "What're you doing all of a sudden?!" He shout at Naruto angrily.

 "What're you doing all of a sudden?!" He shout at Naruto angrily

I look up at Naruto as he was panting heavily. "As for me, I don't remember the password... So I got no way to way to make sure. But you, you're an imposter Sasuke, aren't you?" Naruto said.

"Naruto..." I mumble before start coughing again.

"W-what are you trying to start?!" Sakura said.

"You loser! I'm the real me!" Sasuke told him.

"Lair." Naruto said panting. "This, this stupid coward is... absolutely...not the Sasuke I know!" I looked at him shocked. "I don't know how strong she is but, how can you be sure that she'll let us go if we hand over the scroll, huh?! You're the one who choked and doesn't understand this situation."