Chapter 36: The Scroll's Secret; No Peeking Allowed.

Third Person's POV

"NIKKI!!" Sasuke shouted as she had passed out in his arms. He turn to Sakura. "What happened to her?" He asked her.

"Um... She has a fever." Sakura answer, slightly scared.

Suddenly Naruto woke up, screaming since Choji had giving him a bump on the head.

Naruto looked around until he guy. That guy...?
He remember the Grass ninja. "Everyone hide! No, lie low quick!"

Naruto lay down on ground while looking around. "W-Where is that guy?" He mumbled.

Sakura and Sasuke turn to see him awake

Sakura and Sasuke turn to see him awake. "Naruto..." Sakura whispered surprised.

That fool, he finally woke up. Ino thought, glance at Naruto annoyed.

Choji poked Naruto's bump with a stick.

"You are quite one of a kind." Shikamaru commented. "Actually, you are getting on my nerves." Choji agreed.

Naruto looked around again and was shocked to see Sakura's hair

Naruto looked around again and was shocked to see Sakura's hair. "Sakura!" He shouted, running to her.

"What?" She wondered.

"Y-Y-Your...! Sakura...your hair!" Naruto exclaimed as he squatting in front of them.

"Oh! This...?" Sakura touched her short hair. "I'm changymy image, changing my image! I like it better long but, when I move around in a forest like this, it gets in the way if it's long." She explain to him.

Naruto suddenly notice a passed out Nikki in Sasuke's arms. "Nikki!" He turn to them. "What happen to her?" He asked as she was breath heavily.

"She has a bad fever..." Sasuke answer, looking at her worried along with Naruto.

Nikki... Naruto look at her worried before turning to see Shikamaru and Choji. "By the way...why are you guys here?!" He asked.

"Hah... It's such a pain to explain it to you." Shikamaru said.

"Everybody help out." Sakura told Naruto surprising him.

Sakura's putting on a show of bravado... Ino though smiling toward toward her.