Chapter 31: Eat Or Be Eaten; Panic In The Forest.

Nikki's POV

I getting ready when the Rain ninja came at me, going to stabbed me but I block it. "Nikki!" I look to see Sasuke performing hand signs. I smirk and quickly jump back as Sasuke did the Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu and blow small fireballs at the Rain ninja.

"Nikki, let me handle it! Go and find Naruto!" Sasuke said as he was fight.

I nodded. "Right." I run into the forest to find Naruto only to find him tied up.

" I run into the forest to find Naruto only to find him tied up

"Heeeey! Sasuke!" I saw Naruto wiggling around.

"Geez... Naruto, you so careless." I said, untied him.

"Thanks Nikki!" He said before we rush to help Sasuke to see the Rain ninja behind Sasuke with a kunai.

"Sasuke!" I exclaimed worried.

"This is lucky! I'll kill you if you move! Calmly hand over the scroll!" The Rain ninja said.

"Sasuke!" Sakura exclaimed worried as she arrived as well.

I quickly reacted and throw a kunai causing the Rain ninja. "I won't let you get away!" Naruto said, as he arrived.

Sasuke focused his chakra to his foot as my kunai levitated by chakra before throwing it and jumping up, pulling kunai. Stabbing the Rain ninja as blood spilled onto Sasuke's face.

 Stabbing the Rain ninja as blood spilled onto Sasuke's face

"Sasuke..." Sakura called out.

"Don't just stand there, Sakura! No guarantee this guy's alone! Got it?!" Sasuke shout at her. "If you let your guard down you'll really get killed..." He said as he push the Rain ninja away.

"It's unlucky! I came on my own to conceal my presence, but that become my enemy..." The Rain ninja said running away.

"He get away!" I said as I was about to go after him but Sasuke stop me.

"Don't! Let him go. We need to regroup." He said as we found a safe place to think of a plan.

"If there's an instance that we become separated, don't trust him if he looks like your teammate. Just like now there's a possibility that an enemy will transform to get close to us!" Sasuke told us.