Chapter 14: Zero Visibility; The Sharingan Shatters.

"Sasuke! Naruto! Don't lose to a guy like that!" Sakura told them.

"Be careful you guys!" Nikki told them worried.

"Stop it, Sakura. Don't goad him!" Kakashi scolded her. "What?" Confusing both Sakura and Nikki.

"Even if there was a chance that we could break that technique. They won't be able to defeat that boy." Kakashi exclaimed, shocking them both.

"W-what do you mean?" Sakura could barely asked him.

Zabuza chuckle. "They don't have the mentality to kill their feelings...and kill another person!" Sakura gasp in surprise. "That boy really knows the agamy of being a shinobi. He different from Naruto and Sasuke." Kakashi explain.

"Exactly... No real shinobi will come out of a peace-addicted village like yours. Because they are not able to learn the most important 'experience'!" Zabuza said as I swallow my saliva in nervous.

"Then... What are we going to do. Sensei?!" Sakura asked him as Nikki felt uneasy.

If I go to Naruto and Sasuke. Tazuna will be in danger. Even if I try Shadow Clones. He'll come to stop me with his Water Clones. I'll just wasting chakra. Then... Kakashi thought and hold his headband protester. "I'm sorry but... I going to have to finish this in an instant."

"Sharingan?!" Nikki mumbled in surprised.

Zabuza chuckle again before saying. "The Sharingan again? Such an unimaginative guy!" He suddenly large himself toward Kakashi, surprised as he gasp when Zabuza pulled out a kunai. Trying to stabbed Kakashi but it was block with Kakashi's other hand, allowing it to be stabbed.

 Trying to stabbed Kakashi but it was block with Kakashi's other hand, allowing it to be stabbed

"SENSEI!" Nikki and Sakura shout out worried.

"You might call me 'unimaginative guy', but you are afraid of the Sharingan, after all...Zabuza!" Kakashi told him causing Zabuza to chuckle. "The secret technique of a shinobi...isn't something that you show your opponent so many times." He said.

"Be appreciative. You're the only who has had the chance to see it twice... And there will be no third time..." Kakashi said seriously.

Zabuza chuckle. "Even if you were able to defeat me, you can't defeat Haku..."

Sakura gasp. "What...?" And turn to look over at the mirror dome where Naruto and Sasuke.

Kakashi-sensei can't win? That boy in the mask is that strong? There get to be a way to help? Nikki thought to herself worried.

"Since he was a kid, I have been painstakingly teaching him the battle technique of the ninja! All of my technique. On top of that...he has been polishing up his own skills as well! As a result... He has no matter how unbelievably difficult his predicament been extremely successful. He has no 'heart' and has abandoned the notion of 'life'. He is a fighting machine known as a shinobi. Not only that his jutsu surpasses mine! The terrifying ability of the Kekkei Genkai. In other words, I have acquired a sophisticated tool. Unlike the scrap you're carrying around." Zabuza said causing Nikki to clenched her fists as she look over at the mirror dome.
______