Chapter 1: Naruto Is My Friend

Inside the Hokage building was a young girl at the age of 5 with her brown hair tied into a ponytail, who was playing the violin in front of the third Hokage. Who listen to the beautiful yet soft melody.

As the girl finish playing and let out a soft sigh as she look at the third Hokage and asked. "So what do you think grandpa Hokage?" Soft smile was on his face making her smile too. "It's was beautiful my dear. What do you call it?" He asked curiously.

The young girl though for a sec but then the biggest smile form on her face. "Melody, I call it melody." She answered proudly to the Hokage, who was a bit confuse with the girl's choice of name. "Why that name?"

(Note; I don't own the song but I change the name. So ignore the name I have put in my story and it real name is on the video.)

"Because when I play it, I feel at peace, like the world is calm and all the bad things is gone. I want this song to help the people remember that we all have something good inside of us." The girl explain, eyes close as she recall when she wrote it.

The third Hokage look at her with widened eyes before their soften as he let out a small chuckle. "I see. You have such a kind heart, like a phoenix that bring warm and kindness while leading the path to the light in the darkness." He wisely compliment her causing her to look at him in pure joy and jumping around causing him to laugh at her with her along with him. "Is a perfect name, my dear." She blush, happy that he like her choice of name as she had stop jumping and run to the Hokage to hug him which made he smile softly at the girl as he gently pat her head.

She pull back from the hug. "Well grandpa it's getting late, so I'll be going home now." She said as she walk over to her violin and put it in it's case. "Bye bye." She say as well as waving to him as she walk out of his office. "Be safe!" The third Hokage called out to her and shake his head with a smile.

The young girl hummed a tune as she walk the streets of Konoha while passing by some of the villagers, who start to whispered to themselves.

[Picture of the street.]

"Hey is it that girl who visit Lord Hokage everyday?"

"Who does she think she is."

"I heard she play music to Lord Hokage."

"I once heard her sing and it was beautiful."

"The brat shouldn't bothering Lord Hokage with her silly music."

She hear all of their comments but ignored it and held her head high. Suddenly she saw a group of older boys who was surrounding a boy her age with blonde hair. They were calling him names while throwing punch and kicks at him as the blonde boy try his best to protect his head with his arms. The girl was shock at such a scene.