Chapter 6: Important Mission! Heading To The Country Of The Wave!

"This is Sasuke, arrived at point B."

"This is Nikki, arrived at point D." I said into the wireless radio device in my ear.

"This is Sakura, arrived at point C."

"..."

"This is Naruto, arrived at point A."

"You're so slow, Naruto." I sweat drop at how true Sensei's comment was. "Okay, squad 7th... The target is moving. After it!" I heard Kakashi-sensei order as we quickly follower the target and his in new spots.

I peek from behind the tree I was hiding at. "Okay, he's there." I hear Naruto said quietly.

I quickly move to another tree that was in front of the tree Sasuke was at. "What's the distance between the target?" Kakashi-sensei asked us.

"Five meters. I'm ready to go." Naruto responded.

"I am too." Sasuke said.

"Me too." Sakura said next.

"So am I." I said too.

"Okay... Go!" Kakashi-sensei order as we quickly launch ourselves to the target that happen to be a cat.

Naruto was the first one to reach it. "I got you!" He said as he grab the target that happen to be a cat. The cat didn't like the wat Naruto was holding it and start scratching him causing home to scream in pain.

"Does it have a ribbon on it's right ear? Is it our target, Tora?" Kakashi-sensei asked as I move over to stand next to Sasuke.

"Its the target for sure." Sasuke answer bored as I just patted his arm while he smirk at me and I smile back but then I turn and sweat drop as I saw Tora the cat beating Naruto up.

"Okay 'Operation Capture Tora The Lost Pet' Complete." Kakashi-sensei said.

"ISN'T THERE A MORE EXCITING MISSION WE CAN WORK ON?!" Naruto yelled into the radio, sending lightning into to my ear as I lost my balance but was caught by Sasuke.
________

"Ohh, my cute Tora. I was so worried about you!" The owner of the cat Tora said as she was hugging it to dead when we had return him to her.

"Hahaha... That cat's getting what he deserves." Naruto said but wince as I elbow him at his side. "That's not nice Naruto." I scolded him lightly.

"No wonder he ran away..." Sakura said.

"Now then, Kakashi's squad 7th next mission is... Hm, babysitting Lord Yoju's son. Grocery shopping at the neighboring town. Helping dig up potatoes and..." "NO!" Naruto yelled, interrupting grandpa Hokage.

"No thanks to all of those!" He said making form a X with his arms.

"I want to do a more exciting mission! Choose something else!" I giggle quietly at Naruto

"I want to do a more exciting mission! Choose something else!" I giggle quietly at Naruto. Of course Naruto would say something like that, he is after all Naruto. I thought.