Chapter 8: The Oath Of Pain

I stood in front of Tazuna with my kunai ready for anything.

"Wow!" Naruto yelled in amazed.

Suddenly Zabuza started to chuckle, surprised me. "Is this the end? You don't understand. You can't defeat me with just your indiscriminate imitation. I can a sure you that."

I didn't know what to do but just listen to him talking. "But you have a pretty good student." Zabuza said looking at me as Sasuke stood next to me glare at Zabuza. "She was able to see through my water clone technique and block my sword." When suddenly another Zabuza appeared behind Kakashi-sensei as he quickly stab that one in front him which turn out to be another water.

"THAT ONE'S A FAKE, TOO." Naruto yelled out of shock.

Kakashi-sensei quickly duck as Zabuza had swing his blade at him but then was kick toward the water causing me to gasp.

"How idiotic." I heard Zabuza murmured as jump backward to the water.

What is he planning? I though as glance at Zabuza, watching him carefully. "His hand to hand combat skill is superb, too." I heard Sasuke say.

I saw Kakashi-sensei resurface the water causing my eyes to widened as I realize what Zabuza was going to do. "SENSEI! QUICKLY GET OUT OF THE WATER NOW!" I yelled out trying to warn him but it was too late.

As Zabuza was behind him, making hand seals. "Idiots. Water style: water prison jutsu." He said as he trapped Kakashi-sensei inside a large boodle of water that was attach to his left hand.

" He said as he trapped Kakashi-sensei inside a large boodle of water that was attach to his left hand

"KAKASHI-SENSEI!" I shout out, about to run to help him but Sasuke held me back.

"You fell for it. This is a special prison that you can't escape from. You give me a hard time when you're moving." Zabuza said.

"Now four of you have forehead protectors on as if you think you're ninja. But ninja refers to someone who has gone through numerous life and yourself a ninja when you appear in my bingo book. You four aren't ninja." Zabuza said disappearing into the mist.

I gasp as as Naruto was suddenly kick. "NARUTO!" I yelled out to him before turning to Zabuza who step on Naruto's headband. "You're just kids." I glare at him darken.

"EVERYONE!" Kakashi-sensei yelled out to us causing us to turn to him. "GET TAZUNA AND RUN! YOU CAN'T WIN AGAINST HIM! HE CAN'T MOVE AS LONG AS HE HAS ME TRAPPED ME IN THIS WATER PRISON JUTSU. HE ALSO WON'T BE ABLE TO USE HIS WATER CLONE ONCE YOU GET AWAY FROM! RUN FOR IT NOW!" I look at Kakashi-sensei in disbelief. My grip tightened as I was tremble slightly.

"We have to do it!" I gasp as I saw Sasuke run toward Zabuza's clone, throwing shurikens at him which he easily block with his sword. I watch as Sasuke jump up in did air before launching himself with a kunai in hand toward Zabuza. "THIS IS THE SPOT!" He roared as he trying to stabbed Zabuza but gasp as he grab a hold of Sasuke neck before throwing him away.