Chapter 40: Nikki's Fight; Mikage Secret Reaveled.

Third Person's POV

Nikki took a fighting stand while she face Yuri, who just stood with her arms cross over her chest.

"A Mikage..." Yuri said in mocking tone.

"Yeah...so what?" I said unsure.

"Hmph... You look weak." Yuri said with a smirk causing Sasuke to frown.

Nikki gasp in shock, when Yuri suddenly appeared in front of her, slamming her elbow to Nikki's stomach.

The impact send Nikki flying backward. "NIKKI!!" Sasuke and Naruto yelled.

She ski across the floor before dropping down one knee to the floor.

Nikki shake her head, just as Yuri was coming at her causing Nikki's face to turn serious as Mia throw a punch.

Nikki step aside, avoiding it before she jumped up and slam her a spin kick causing Yuri to crash into the wall creating a huge crack on the wall.

"Ugh!" Yuri groan in pain as blood slide out from the corner. "You bitch!" She exclaimed, whipping the blood off.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Yuri exclaimed, creating clone, sending them attacking at Nikki.

Nikki... Sasuke thought as he grab the railing when the clone came at Nikki.

Their all in amazed as Nikki dodged the clones aswell as blocking and knocking the out causing them to dissipated, leaving Yuri in shocked.

Yuri gritted her teeth together in angrer before she smirk. "You know our family has history." She said, surprising everyone.

"What...?" Was all Nikki could said.

"That's right, my clan hate the Mikages with burning passion." Yuri said before she suddenly appeared in front of Nikki, punching her stomach.

Nikki gasp and fall down to her knees but Yuri grab Nikki by her hair causing her to scream.

"I was happy knowing that the Mikages clan was gone but imagine my surprise when I hear that a Mikage still lives and not just any Mikages, the Mikage Phoenix Princess." Yuri said before she throwned a few punches at Nikki to her face, breaking her nose.

Before Yuri could throw any punch, Nikki caught it any throw her own causing Yuri back away, allowing Nikki to created distant between.

Yuri growl in angrer. Earth Style: Stone Plate Coffin!

Nikki look shock when she was suddenly surrounded large rocks.