Chapter 12: Battle On The Bridge! Zabuza Return.

I woke up to the sunlight shining on my face as I slowly open my eyes but quickly shut them because of the brightness. I slowly sit up and blink a few time, then rubbed the dust off my eyes.

I look next to me and smile with a small blush when I saw Sasuke, who was still sleeping peacefully.

I thought Sasuke wouldn't asked me to be his girlfriend but he did, feels like a dream. I though to myself as I gently run my fingers through his hair.

I leaning in and gently peck his cheek before gently shake him. "Sasuke, love. Wake up please." I called to him gently in his ear.

Sasuke groan as he slowly open his eyes, looking around the room until it landed on me. "Good morning Sasuke."
I greeted with a soft smile.

"Morning." He replied as he sit up and let out a yawn as scratch the back of his head.

"Let's got ready for breakfast, okay." I suggest before giving him a peck on the concert of his lips causing him to smirk.

"Hn, sound good but first." Sasuke as he gently caress my cheeks to kiss causing me to smile into the kiss before slowly closing my eyes.

It wasn't a long kiss

(Image Sasuke and Nikki in their PJ

(Image Sasuke and Nikki in their PJ.)

As we parted. "I love you, Nikki." Sasuke said gently me causing to blush.

"I love you too, Sasuke." I said softly as he kiss the top of my head before he grab his clothes and left for me to change.

Once we were done changing, we went to get breakfast, hand in hand.

As we arrived and took a sit at the table next to each other while Tsunami served our food just as Sakura arrived with a yawned from her

"Good morning." Sakura greeted tiredly as she rubbed her eye while taking a sit as me and Sasuke eat our food, with him sometime making me feed him.

"Naruto didn't come back night, either?" Tazuna asked as Sakura continue to rubbed her eye after thanking Tsunami for the food.

"He's stupid, so he's been climbing trees by himself every night." Sakura exclaimed as she look over at Tazuna as I pout at her annoying.