chapter : 28

Pov : Fiona

I couldn't resist my cute little munchkin so i took reyan from Liam's arm .

Oh sweetie even after getting hurt ur still sooo ..... Strong iam proud of you .

In the corner of my eyes i could see Liam glaring at us .

Liam are you done with your glaring session.

Aammmm...... Fiona iam so sorry because of me you got hurt please please forgive me i didn't hurt you intentionally .

Hmmm.... Baby let's go somewhere where i don't have to deal with your arrogant dad.

With that saying i took reyan along with me .

Seriously instead of apologizing me he has to apologize to my bestie cause he has insulted my bestie.

So baby what do you want to do .

Reyan pointed his finger towards tv.

Hmmm.....  So i guess baby  you want to watch tv .

Reyan nodded his head .

Ok baby then let's watch Tom and Jerry cartoon.

You know what reyan Tom and Jerry is one of my favourite cartoon.

Reyan nodded his head just to confirm what i said to him .

Yes baby i really love watching Tom and Jerry and you know what iam watching this cartoon with one of my favourite person and do you  know who is that favourite person .

He wiggled his eyebrows in order to ask who that person is .

Awww...... Baby that's you.

By hearing this he gave me one of his beautiful smile.

Oh my munchkin why r u soo cute .

There was this funny scene in Tom and Jerry me and reyan couldn't resist our self so we started laughing .

Oh my reyan don't you think that was a funny scene .

Reyan nodded his head.

Ok baby just stay here i will go and get some thing for you to eat.

As how i was about to turn i saw Liam standing there .

Seriously are you pervert or what .

Oh cup cake by seeing you laughing with my son means that iam a pervert so yes iam .

If you are done with your Chessy line so move out of my way so that i could feed something to reyan.

Ok then cup cake when ur done feeding reyan meet me cause i have got something important to share with you.

Ok fine Liam .

With that saying i went straight to the kitchen to prepare some lunch for reyan.

If i come to think about it what does liam wants to talk to me.

Hmm .... i guess he must be feeling guilty about about how he misbehaved with jack.

Yes that could be the reason.

After 15 minutes of cooking i have finally prepared lunch for reyan.

Now it's time to feed reyan .

Hey baby look what i have cooked for you.

As how reyan looked at me the first word he said made me halt my steps for few seconds.

Mo...... Mo... Momma...

By hearing him telling me Momma made me happy and  a bit emotional i could not pin point my own  emotions.

Oh ..... baby i hugged him and kissed on his cheeks iam sorry sweetie but iam not ur mother .

Nah.... Momma.......

Reyan was disagreeing with me by saying nah....

Liam said yes baby she is your Momma .

I was a bit taken back by what Liam told to reyan instead of explaining him that iam not his mom he was encouraging reyan to say Momma .

Hey ! liam what kind of nonsense are your talking .

Liam said cup cake we will discuss this matter later when your done feeding reyan .

With that saying Liam left the room .

I scooped reyan in my arms and made him sit in my lap in a way that he was facing me .

Baby i don't know why you called me Momma but what ever the reason is i felt really happy and bit emotional when you called me Momma .

But baby the truth is iam not your mother and plus i really don't want to take your mom's place .

All of a sudden reyan kissed on my cheek and said those magical words again .

Momma !

Oh honey.

I hugged him i really don't know what to say .

All of a sudde i heard a small little growl which was coming from reyan's tummy .

Hmmm ..... i guess some one is hungry .

When i released reyan from my hug i have seen a small tint blush on his face .

Ooohhh ...... is that a blush on your cheeks.

Reyan turned his face towards other direction .

Hahaha ....... Baby your soooo damn cute .

Come on let's feed your little monster now shall we .

After 15 minutes finally he was done with his lunch .

So baby what do you want to do now .

Suddenly reyan yawned .

Hmmm... i guess it's time for you to sleep.

With in 5 minutes reyan drifted  to his dream land .

I guess now it's time to meet liam .