chapter :2

POV : Fiona

Finally, that day came where I'm going to get graduated.

When my name was called on the stage I was quite nervous but when they gave me my certificates I felt as if all my goals are accomplished.

Me and my friend's, we clicked many pictures.

And my friend's also discussed there dream jobs and whereas my other friends were planning to go for higher education.

They asked me about my future plans, I told them that I would like to work for some reputed company.

Eventually, after the graduation ceremony we celebrate the whole day.

When I reached home it was
12 : 00 clock oh my I forgot to call my mom but after seeing the time I realized that it would be better to call her tomorrow.

But yes, at least I could send few pics from my graduation ceremony.

After the sending the pics to my mom, I got ready for bed.

Tomorrow I have to wake up early because I have to go for job hunting.

After setting the alarm, I drifted to my dream land.

Next day :

I heard my alarm ringing I stopped the alarm and I immediately went to get ready for today's task which is "job hunting" .

But before that, I guess it would be better to call my mom.

Few minutes later.........

Ugh... Why isn't mom picking up the phone?

I will call her later .

Now it's time for job hunting.

The whole day I was out for job hunting.

Time skip : 5 hours later

Today is the worst day because I didn't get job anywhere so I came back to my house.

I called my mom, and finally, she picked up my call.

I told her about the graduation ceremony, and I also told her that I didn't get a job anywhere.

By hearing about my job hunting story "my mom encouraged me to not get upset" , and she also told me not to get upset you will get a job, you just have to have patience".

"Thank you so much for your motivation speech", I thanked my mom.

" I'm feeling a bit sleepy ", so I told her good by.

"Ok by hon", mom said.

After keeping the phone I have set the alarm for tomorrow and I hope to get the job tomorrow.

With that hope, I drifted back to my dream land.