chapter : 10

Pov : Liam

I know what i did with my mate was wrong but heck she is my mate and she doesn't have to work as a waitress in that restaurant and also i couldn't control my self when that costumer  shouted on her .

I felt like ripping his throat but then i controlled my emotions.

Ugh.... Damn it's been 5hrs since iam waiting for her outside the restaurant.

After 5 minutes of my waiting ... Oh there she is i guess she didn't notice me in the car.

I blocked her way so that she can't walk any further.

She said hey move out of my way.

She looks soo.... hot when she is angry  .

Hey you fucking bas....

Before she could complete  her sentence.

I got out of the car .

I guess she is shocked seeing me .

You how dare you !

Relax babe i didn't want you to work in that restaurant that's why I had to do that.

After saying thay she slapped me damn the funny thing is it didn't affect me.

She said how  could you do this to me .

What did i deserve to get this do you even have an idea that after so much of struggle i got the job as a waitress but  no damn u have to ruin it for me.

After her small speech .

She said now move out of my if you don't want to get murdered from my hand.

As you say honey but if it is about the job so don't worry.

I will fix it for you.....

Before i could complete my sentence i got a call.

Hello Alpha this Rehana (Rehana is my son's nanny in the pack house).

what is it ?

Alpha your son is been crying constantly for 3 hrs and it's a bit strange because he has never cried this much.

So sir could you please come .

Ok iam coming.

After keeping the phone .

I said we need to go.

She said we ..........no way in the hell iam going any where.

Cup cake either u come  willingly with me or u know i have my ways to get u agree with me.

Ugh.....fine .

Finally she agreed and iam sure she will be the one who will be able to control my son's crying .