Chapter : 38

POV : Fiona

I groaned in my sleep as I felt something heavy lying on my chest .

Ugh.... I guess I need to open my eyes in order to see what kind of heavy thing is lying on my chest.

As how I opened my eyes I realised that person was "none other then liam".

"Ugh .... Liam wake up ..... liam for god sake wake up you are lying on my chest and to be honest your head is damn heavy on my chest " I said to liam .

But liam was liam he didn't even moved a little when I  sweetly asked him to move , and now I have only one option that is to pull his hair in order to wake him up .

As how I pulled his hair liam growled.

"Cup cake iam sure you don't want  me to pounce on you cause you pulling my hair which actually turned me on a bit and I think you deserve a punishment " , liam said in morning husky voice .

Ugh.... Damn it I love his  morning husky voice .

As liam was about to crash his lips on me we heard Reyan crying .

"Ugh..... Damn it I sometimes envy my son cause he gets to spend time with you and where as me when I hardly get a chance my own son steals that chance from me " liam said to me .

"Awwww  ..... Is the big bad Alpha upset  cause he doesn't get chance to spend time with me ", I aaked  Reyan in teasing manner.

He huffed and said yes.

Before I could say anything we again heard liam crying a bit loudly this time .

"I will go and get Reyan " I said to liam .

" No I want you to rest I will go and get Reyan " liam said to me .

But liam.....

"No  but  do , I will go and get Reyan " liam said to me .

" Hmmm .....ok as you say "I said to liam.

" Now that's like my good girl"  liam said .

With that he left the room to bring reyan .

After 5 second :

As how they got near I could clearly  hear  Reyan's screaming or I could say crying .

Iam damn sure he wanted to see me not liam  and when he saw liam carrying him he started crying loudly .

Ugh I can't see my baby crying I guess I need to go .

As how I was about to step a foot from bed liam entered the room with Reyan on his arm .

As how Reyan saw me he made grabby grabby hands in order to pick him up .

Aww.... My haby come here , liam gave reyan in my arms as how he did reyan immediately stopped crying .

"What seriously just now he was crying so loudly but as how I gave  reyan to you  he immediately stopped crying ,how is that possible ? " , Liam asked me in a very shocking manner.

Where as me on other hand I giggled a little  and answerd Liam's questions .

"Well you know  liam missed me and instead of finding me when he found you he started crying "I said this to a very shocking liam.

Am I right Reyan .

Reyan said something in his babyish language.

"Seriously reyan how can you treat your own dad like that , don't you love me anymore ?" Liam asked reyan .