chapter : 20

Pov : Liam

Damn there is a lot of work piled up on my table hmmm..... Guess what  been an Alpha us not an easy task.

After 30 minutes of my work i heard laughter coming out of my son's room.

God i can complete this work later.

Now its time to visit my mate and my son.

Without knocking i went inside the room before she could grab Liam i carried her from behind .

All i could feel was sparks at that moment iam sure even she could also feel the sparks that's the reason she squealed.

Hmmm..... Cup cake now it's your turn to get tickled.

Li.... Liam.

Yes love it's me .

Before she could react i kept her on the bed  and i also bought reyan on the bed.

I asked  reyan so buddy do you want to to take revenge on Fiona.

Fiona said no Baby  i know ur a good boy so u won't tickle me right .

No baby please.

My mate pleaded my son but guess what it didn't work on him.

Come reyan let's attack her together.

Before  she could utter a word  we started  tickling her.

Hahahaha............hahaha.n.......no....hahahah...... no ...no please..... Stop.

After 1 minute we finally stopped our attack towards her.

As how my  mates breathing got under control she asked reyan to come  towards.

Without wasting any time reyan went towards her .

She said now it's time to sleep reyan .

I asked hey what about me .

She said as far as i know u have ur own bedroom so you can go and sleep there.

Ugh ok fine i will go once  reyan goes back to sleep .

Hmmm ok then .

With that  said my mate  started singing lullaby for reyan i don't know when but with Reyan , me and mate also drifted to our dream land.