chapter : 36

POV : Fiona

The kiss was so intense it was as if liam was trying to express all his love and affection in the form of kiss .

Finally when i was out of breath I broke the kiss but where as liam he started kissing and sucking my neck .

Where as me on other hand I couldn't control the feeling which was building in the pit of my stomach and when reyan sucked on my neck really hard I lost my shit and a moan escaped out of my mouth and iam sure he is trying to leave hickey on my neck .

"Hmm

"Hmm ... liam ".

"Oh cup cake I so wanna hear you moaning my name over "when I am gonna do things to your body and mark you" liam said to me .

"Hmm .... Liam what is mark " I asked liam.

" Hmm... Cup cake Mark is something where I have to bite you on your neck after marking you , automatically our mate bound becomes stronger and the mark also shows other unmated males to back off , after marking I will become double possessive over you and yes after that there is mating process" liam said.

" Ok but what is mating process " I asked liam.

" Well cup cake mating process is nothing but sex " liam said to me .

when he said that word iam sure my face has become red as tomato but where as on other hand I just want to take baby steps in our relationship .

" Is that a blush on my mate face" liam teased me .

"Shut up " , I said to liam"

Hmm .. liam I..I.. I just damn why am I stuttering so much

"I know princess you are not ready for that and I will only do it once you are ready " liam said to me.

" Thanks liam for understanding" I thanked liam.

" No problem I can do anything for you cup cake " , liam said to me .

" Hmm... Liam let's get to know each other by asking simple questions like what's your favourite color, book , food etc what do you say" , I asked liam.

" Well cup cake that's an awesome idea so let's start " liam said .

We have asked each other some many questions and I even got to know liam's favorite color which is blue and his favorite food is pasta.

So for almost half and hour we asked questions to each other and now there was nothing which we didn't knew about each other.

Hmm... Liam ...as I was about to say something to liam his phone started ringing .

" Just a sec cup cake It's Henry's phone i need to pick up the call " liam said to me.

All I did was nodded .

Hello hmm...

Ok .

Oh I see.

Ok don't worry we are coming .

"What did Henry said " I asked liam .

"Actually our son is crying because he is missing you " liam said to me.

" Oh my poor baby come on let's go " I said to liam .

"Seriously cup cake you know what some times I really envy my own son because he gets to spend alot of time with you" liam said to me.

" Oh liam don't say that, wait let's make a deal " I said to liam.

" What deal cup cake ?" liam asked me.

"Once when we reach our house I will spend rest of the day with you so what do you say"? I asked liam.

" Well cup cake that's a nice deal" liam said to me .

"Ok then now let's go I don't want my baby to cry more "I said to liam .

"Aye aye captain" liam said to me.