chapter : 8

POV : Fiona

"Who is she ", the Blondie asked the stranger.

Is she the baby's mom?

But she wouldn't say your baby.

Maybe his GF.

Ugh....... Damn Fiona what is wrong with you, it would be better if you mind your own business.

"Hey get me my order", it was one of the customers voice which brought out of my thoughts

Oh! Damn, I totally forgot about that.

"Hmm..... Hey baby, I need to go", I didn't get any response from the baby.

The handsome stranger was staring at me with an amusement look.

And the Blondie women was smirking at me.

Ugh, damn, what is wrong with them.

"Baby "...., wait is he sleeping on my shoulder.

Ugh...... why am I so dumb.

"Hehehe..... I guess you are baby is sleeping as I told this to the stranger", I told to the stranger.

The stranger laughed.

Haha, haha...... damn Fiona your so cute", he replied with a lovely smile on his face.

Moreover, the Blondie was also smiling.

Ugh..... I guess I made a fool out of myself.

I handovered the baby to him, but suddenly, he started stirring in his shoulders.

So, I patted his back.

Suddenly, I heard an angry voice "hey who is the waiter over here", the customer shouted angrily…

Oops! I guess I need to go.

As how, I turned my back and was about to run to get the order of the customer.

I heard a loud growl and somebody caught my wrist, and all I felt throughout my body was sparks.

"What the?" ......

When I turned back, I came face to face with the handsome stranger.

"Hey, leave my wrist", I tried to release my hand from his grip.

"No", he replied angrily.

"What the hell is wrong with you", I shouted at him.

"Leave my wrist", I told to the stranger

Suddenly, the handsome stranger came near to me, he said, "You are not to work as a waitress in this hotel".

"What ... Who the hell are you to tell me where I should work and where I should not ", I told him angrily.

"Babe I'm your mate, and you are mine", he said proudly as if I'm his possession.

I freed my wrist from his hold and he got a bit taken back my action.

"Listen to mister I'm my person and yes no one..... I mean, no one can tell me what to do or what not do", this time I replied calmly.

"So back of", with that said I pushed him.

"Oh cup you are one feisty and yes my decision is final", he said with a smirk on his face.

Damn, is he out of his mind.

All I could say to him was "try me".

"Oh cupcake I love the way you have been feisty towards me", I ignored his comment and went back to my work.