chapter : 29

Pov :  liam

Now i have to come up with some solid plan to convence her to forgive me but how.

Oh my moon goddess how am i suppose to convence my mate .

As i was in a deep thought i heard my son and my cup cake laughing which made me smile automatically i guess i have to find out  the reason behind there laugh.

Hahahaha...... hahahaha.....

It's such a beautiful scene.

I have never seen my son this happy well all the credit goes to my mate.

I guess i need to tell my son to start calling my mate momma because she is the only one who can love and give her motherly lovely and plus my son is very close to her so yes it won't be any  problem.

As i was in a deep thoughts i was been interepted by my  cup cake.

"Seriously are you a  pervert or what "my  cup cake said .

Oh cup  cake by seeing you laughing with my son means that iam a pervert so yes iam "isaid to my cup cake .

"Fiona  said if you are done with your Chessy line so move out of my way", so that i could  feed something  to reyan.

Ok then  cup cake when ur done feeding reyan meet me  cause i have got something important to share with you.

Ok fine Liam .

As my cup cake  made her way towards the kitchen.

I went and sat near Liam  who was looking a bit sad.

Hey  baby .

Instead of replying me he gave me a sad smile.

What happened reyan you look  sad.

Instead of replying me he pointed his finger towards  the tv.

When i looked towards the tv .

There was some random cartoon going  were  they were showing that  how the mother was playing with  there kids.

Ooh... Baby  i took reyan's hand in mine and in raised his chin in a way so that he is facing me.

Baby do you know God has already gifted you with a beautiful mother do you even know who she is.

Reyan had a confused look on his face and he started asking in his babyish language.

Yes my son from now on wards she is your Momma , my mate and my would be wife and that person is none other then my mate Fiona.

There was a wide smile on reyans face  and he started clapping his hand  in excitement.

I had a smile on my face  by looking at his excitement  yes my son she is your mom and yes from now on wards i want you to call her  momma.

Reyan nodded his head .

Ok now i want you to repeat after me alright so let's start 

Say Momma .

After 5 minutes  finally he has learnt how to say Momma well i guess  my son was very determined  to learn  how to  say Momma.

Well  when i asked him to call me dad for him it took months to say that but where  as for Fiona's case  it just took 5 minutes  for him to say Momma.

Well that's great !

Exactly after 15 minutes  my cup cake  came inside the room along with her she bought some yummylicious food which she has cooked  for reyan .