chapter : 6

Above pic is of Liam👆

                   POV  :  liam

I have reached hotel on time.

Standing over there was a blond woman.

As how she have seen me, she waved her hand.

"Come on baby reyan let's do this " , I told to my son.

"Hi I'm Rosie " that Blondie women introduced herself.

"Hi I'm Liam, nice to meet you", I introduced myself to that Blondie.

"Nice to meet you to Liam", that Blondie said with a sincere smile appearing on her lips.

"Let's have a seat Rosie", I told to that Blondie.

"Yes sure", the Blondie responded.

But the strange part about her was that I felt an Alpha power radiating from her.

So, I asked, "are you an Alpha of your pack".

She smiled and said yes, I'm.

"By the way Liam who is this cute little munchkin", Blondie asked me about my son.

"Meet my son, reyan", I introduced her with my son.

"Aww .... Isn't he cute", she said with a genuine smile on her face?

As she was about to take him from my arm.

Reyan started crying.

"Hmm.... I'm sorry, but reyan is not comfortable around new people", I told her.

I started cooing reyan" it's ok baby, see PAA is here "

But nothing worked, he started crying loudly.

"Baby, please don't cry", I pleaded my son.

"Ok, do you want to watch some cartoon", I asked reyan.

As how I said about the cartoon, he has stopped crying.

I gave him my mobile, and he has finally stopped crying as he got busy watching his cartoon.

"Ok Rosie let me tell you one thing I'm not interested in you and my mom forced me to come here ", I told her with a serious look on my face.

"Hmm... Same here actually", she replied with a smile on her face.

"What do you mean", I asked her, as I was a bit confused by her reply?

"Well, my dad forced me to come here", she said with a sad smile on her face.

"Oh I see", I told her as I was a bit relieved after hearing her answer.

Rosie said, "at least we can be a good friends " .

"Yes, of course we can", I told her happily.

As we both got busy in our chit-chat.

After 15 minutes later ....... when I looked in to reyan's direction he wasn't there.

Reyan.... Reyan........... Reyan..,

"Rosie came beside me Liam, relax, he might be somewhere near", she said calmly.

"Ok Liam listen to me very carefully you go on that direction and I will go on this direction to find reyan ok", After hearing plan I said ok.

When I went toward the other direction, there was this sweet strawberry smell coming towards that direction as how I was getting near towards that direction the smell was getting strong.

After following that smell, what I have seen in front of me was a bit shocking.

There standing in front of me carrying my son in her Arms was none other than my beautiful mate.

Thank you, moon goddess for giving me such a beautiful mate to me, even my wolf also agreed with me.

To get her attention, my wolf and I growled.

When she turned towards me, my wolf was only muttering one thing, mate .... Mate... Mate.

Finally, we went towards her and said mate.