chapter : 43

POV : Liam

Now that all the work is done finally I can go back to my mate. But before I could leave my office, my beta Zack entered in my office without even knocking the door as my wolf wanted to come out to teach my beta about the basic manner of "knocking the door before entering into my office.

"Zack it would be better if you knock the door before entering into my office ", I told him calmly .

" Sorry Alpha but there is a problem , the guard "Daniel" mind linked me that Luna went outside, and it's been more than an hour but still she didn't come back ", as how Zack told me this news I lost my shit whereas on other hand Zack looked a bit frightened and too few steps back to avoid my wrath.

Right now I couldn't even think properly, right all I want is my mate in my arms, but as far as I know Fiona she is never an irresponsible person, so she would definitely inform me where she is going but ..... Wait a minute now every thing is making sense the reason behind her calling me and asking me when I'm going to come back to the house is all making sense right now. Dammit she went to visit that asshole jack.

She knew that if she would say that she is going to meet jack so definitely I would fucking not allow her to meet with that asshole, so that's the reason why she was asking me that when would I come back to the house so in that way she could reach house early then me.

"Zack I know where she went to and why she didn't come back till now , I told him through my gritted teeth.

"Where did our Luna go, Alpha ", Zack asked me in a concern voice.

" Well your Luna went to visit her best friend jack, and now she is been trapped by that fucking bastard jack ", as I told him I banged my hand on the table.

"Zack you may leave ", I told my beta as I didn't want to release my anger on him.

"But Alpha ", leave I told jack through my gritted teeth.

As how Zack left I was about to destroy my whole office but then suddenly I got mind link from Rehana.

"Alpha you need to come back to the mansion ", Rehana mind linked me as she sounded a bit concern.

"Why what happened Rehana ", I asked her through mind link.

" Hmm... Alpha it's about your son he is been constantly crying more than an hour ", I guess apart from Luna it's you who can control him.

"Don't worry Rehana I'm on my way ", with a heavy sigh I left my pack house in my werewolf form.

After 15 minutes of running in my wolf form I finally reached my I mean our mansion, after shifting back to my human form I entered inside the mansion and yes I could hear my son crying.

" Alpha ", Rehana said and bowed her head.

"Rehana you may leave I will handle my son ", I said in a very calm manner as I didn't want to scare my son from my anger .

I picked up my son in my arm and I tried to calm him.

After 15 minutes finally Reyan stopped crying.

" Hmm.... Son I don't know whether you would understand or not, but your mom is been kidnapped , by hearing that Reyan's eyes were a bit widened in fear.

" No son you don't have to worry about anything I will bring you mom back as soon as possible, but son you gotta promise me one that you won't cry again because I'm sure if your mom see's you're crying she would get worried and I'm sure that you don't like to see your my mom worried ", After hearing my small speech Reyan nodded his head.

" Good boy " , I kissed reyan's chubby cheeks.

"Aww .... What a wonderful sight", by hearing that voice as how I turned I came face to face with my ex — wife Julia who ruined my life.

 What a wonderful sight", by hearing that voice as how I turned I came face to face with my ex — wife Julia who ruined my life

         Above pic of  Julia 👆