chapter : 32

Pov : Fiona

Ok Cup cake I guess now it's time to reveal my truth .

You know what Liam you make it sound as if you're some underworld don .

Liam started laughing .... Hahahaha Fiona you think that iam some underworld don .

Ugh... Are you done Liam if you're so please start explaining .

Ok Cup cake so here we go .

Cup cake I might have told you that as I was unable to find my mate so I married that bitch and that was my worst decision so do you remember me telling that .

Yes liam I do but what is the connection between your past and today's incident .

I seriously don't get that.

There is cup cake there is a connection hmm.. I don't know how I should explain this to you .

Liam stop with your riddles and come to the topic.

Ok then cup cake iam a werewolf and the Alpha and you cup cake you are my mate .

Is this Liam out of his mind .

Hey liam I guess you should consult to the psychiatrist doctor because you are not in your right senses .

Ok Cup cake you asked me that why all of a sudden I acted beastly and my color of my eyes changed right .

Yes I did .

Ok Cup cake you know that was my wolf who took control of my body and that's why my color of my eyes changed .

Ugh Liam stop with your crab .

Ok Cup cake this is the only way to prove you .

Out of no where reyan started to strip his shirt .

Oh my he has got yummylicious body ugh.. Fiona get a hold of your self .

Hey liam are we doing some kind of strip show or what.

Here I want you to tell the truth but no you want to entertain me with your strip show .

Before I could utter a word out of my mouth all of a sudden Liam stripped out of his pant .

Where as me on other hand I covered my poor innocent eyes .

Hey liam what the hell is wrong with you .

Liam started laughing loudly .

Ha.. haha..... Hah ..... Oh my cup cake as much I love to show you my personal strip show iam sorry I can't and yes iam sure that you can't resist my hot 🔥 body .

You know you don't have to cover your eyes cup cake.

Shut up ok could you please put on your clothes .

No iam sorry cup cake I can't because what iam going to show will definitely scare you away but cup cake remember one thing that me or wolf would never harm you .

As I was about ask him what he meant suddenly i heard bone cracking voice .

Just to see what's happening when I moved my hand from my eyes .

What I saw was a bit shocking .

There standing in front of me was not liam but a beautiful big brown wolf.

I should be scared by seeing a wolf but no I wasn't .

I went near to that wolf .

Where as the wolf was carefully seeing me .

Hmm..... Can I touch you .

The wolf nodded his head .

The wolf fur was so soft .

Oh my god your so soft suddenly the wolf purr.

Oh my god did you just purr.

Instead of replying my the wolf licked my cheeks eww gross no stop .

I started laugh by then wolf didn't stop licking me .

Please no stop .

Then finally the wolf stopped licking me .

So what you said was truth .

The wolf nodded his head .

All of a sudden the wolf when to the washroom direction which is attached to the office .

Ok does wolf also uses washroom to do bathroom business .

As how the bathroom door was opened I thought the wolf must have done his bathroom business but no that was not the wolf but liam .

Hm... Cup cake I would love to transform my self from my wolf to human but then I would be complete bare naked like you know I would not even have my underware .

Where as me I had that stupid blush on my face .

Oh I accept what you said was truth but what is the meaning of Alpha and what is the meaning of mate .

Well cup cake I will explain you everything .

Iam the Alpha of the lunar pack , my wolf name is Edward , Zack is my beta and also my best friend and apart from business I have a pack to run and my pack consist of more then ten thousand people and last but not the least Fiona you are my soulmate which moon goddess has assigned to me .

To clarify your doubt moon goddess is our god .

Oh ok well this is alot to take in.

I understand Cup cake but remember one thing you're my life and also you are very precious to me .

Hmmm..... Cup cake I have small question for you.

What is it Liam ?

Do you accept me as your mate.

Yes liam I do accept you as my mate .