chapter : 27

Pov : Fiona

What the fudge is wrong with Liam how can he treat my friend like that.

Hey Fiona  are you fine jack said.

Yes  jack iam really sorry about how Liam treated you.

Oh it's ok Fiona.

Wait Fiona  do you hear a baby crying.

Baby oh my it must be liam .

As how i entered  Liam's room the view in front of me made my entire body go  pale .

Re ...... Reyan ... baby  I picked up reyan from the ground  and started inspecting  his body in order to see  any kind of injury during my inspection i have seen a swelling on his forehead .

Oh baby i don't get it how did you fall from your bed.

As i was on the process of trying to  calm reyan Liam entered the room .

Fiona what happened why is reyan crying so much .

Liam ..... Before i could complete my sentence Liam grabbed  Jack's collar you bastard you must hurt my son tell me what you did to my son .

By seeing his dad  fighting reyan started  crying more.

Liam  for god sake stop it jack didn't hurt your son  .

Reyan fell down from the bed and plus  stop fighting cause ur scaring reyan  .

Iam sorry fio ...... Before Liam could complete his sentences i stopped Liam from completing his  sentences Liam its  not a correct  time to give your explanation.

Reyan needs you with that saying i hand overed  reyan  to his father .

Jack could you please come with me for a second with out say anything jack followed me .

Hmm...jack I'm so sorry it's just that Liam is a bit over protective towards his son and plus iam happy that you came over here to visit me though i still don't have any idea that how you came to know that I live here but what ever it's is iam really happy to meet you.

I guess it would be better if you go cause i don't like how rudely  Liam is behaving with you .

Fiona it's ok iam fine don't worry about me  and  before i leave you need to promise me that  whenever you are free you have to hangout with me outside can plan and hang out just like how we use to do during our college days and the plus point is if we meet outside  i don't have to come here and face that rude bas..... i mean  liam .

Hmmm..... fine.

Ok then by Fiona it was lovely meeting you.

Same here jack by.

With that  Jack left.

Hmmm...... now i got to see what both father and son are doing.

As in entered  the bedroom Liam was trying to feed  orange juice to reyan.

But it seem that Reyan didn't want to drink the juice.

As how he saw me in the bedroom he started calling me in his babyish language.