chapter : 39

POV : liam

I guess i should  mind link my beta Zack , to ask him to see me in the pack office  .

" Zack I want you to wait in the pack office and yes with in 5 minutes I will reach our pack house " with that said i took of to the pack house in my wolf form .

"Ok Alpha I will be waiting for you in the office " my beta replied me through mind link .

Exactly after 5 minutes I have finally reached my pack and I shifted in to human form .

By seeing me all the pack members greeted me on my way .

As how I entered my office my beta Zack stood up to greet me .

With out wasting any time I asked my beta " So tell me Zack  what exactly you  wanted to talk about  " I asked my beta without beating around the bush.

"Hmm...  alpha You asked me to collect some information regarding Alpha jack " my beta said in a nervous tone .

"Yes  I did " I told to Zack .

Well  to begin  with Alpha jack was very close to Luna during there college days, he use to  help Luna in her studies and he also use to spend a lot of time with her and not only that but he  even  made sure that no male should interact with her and if by chance if any of the male trie's  to interact with  her so that person has to face his wrath.

After there graduation ceremony Alpha  jack had to go back  to  his pack to take up his  Alpha position which was handoverd by his his father.

After few months  of him been the  Alpha he started to  search for our Luna Fiona , when he did that's when he entered on our land and I think Alpha Jack  is obsessed with our Luna .

And when I heard  that  word "obsessed"  I lost my shit my wolf growled , he wanted take control of my body and he was craving for his blood .

"Alpha please  you need to calm down " my beta said to me .

"You are right , I want you to increase the petrolling near my house and I don't want that bastard anywere near  my mate" I told my beta in an authoritative voice  .

I could sense that Zack was  hiding something from me .

" Is there anything else that i need to  know  "I asked my beta Zack.

" Hmm... Alpha I have seen your ex -wife meeting  with Alpha jack yesterday  near by caffee shop "
my beta informed in a suspicious tone .

"What ? that witch " Zack I want you to keep an eye on her  every move " I told to my beta .

As I was about to say something my phone started ringing and that person was none other than my cup cake  .