chapter : 22

Pov : Fiona

Oh my god  he has got  a hot body and damn he is having 6 pack ugh Sofiya get hold of your self .

Before I could utter a word from my mouth he said oh cup cake iam all yours .

You can look how much ever you want.

Oh sut up its nothing like that.

Oh cup cake you know you are a bad liyer and  I can see you drooling .

What no iam not  drooling over you .

Suddenly he wiped something from my lips and indeed he was right I was drooling ugh damn me.

Ugh damn that's embarrassing and I guess  now my cheeks resemble like a red tomato.

To  hide my blush I turned towards reyan who was trying to eat his pancake with great difficulties.

Liam said you know what cup cake you can not hide your blush from me .

Ugh could you please let me eat my breakfast in  peace.

Oh sure cup cake .

Damn what has got into him.

Hey baby do you need my help.

All reyan did was nodding his head .

With out wasting any time I fed reyan his pancake.

After 5 minutes there you are done with your breakfast .

Till then you can watch some cartoon in my mobile.

After putting some random cartoon in my mobile i have handovered my mobile  to reyan and on other hand i could feel Liam staring at me but i ignored his stare and started digging at my yummylicious pancake.

Ugh  could you  please stop staring at me .

Well cup cake my eyes my wish.

Oh my you know what forget it and yes could you please put on some shirt .

Why is my body tempting you ?

What no your body is not that  tempting .

Oh says the girl who was drooling over my body a minute ago.

Now we're am i suppose to hide my blush.

Suddenly Liam started laughing oh cup cake you look beautiful when you blush so don't you ever try to hide your blush from me.

Suddenly Liam came near to me and all of a sudden my heart started to  beat at a rapid speed  and if he come's a a bit more near then our lips would connect with each other.

But damn he took the orange which was kept on the table .

Oh cup cake i know what you were thinking but cup cake this is just the beginning of my revenge so just wait and watch .

Oh damn i thought he was kidding but no he was been serious .

liam  had that weird smirk on his face.

Where as on other hand reyan was trying to communicate with me to get my attention .

Hey baby let's go from here cause I don't want you to  get that arrogance  attitude from ur dad .

With that saying i left the dining room before Liam could utter anything .

Huh he thinks he can take revenge on me.

But he doesn't know that  he is dealing with fiona the great.

                Author's  note  :

Hey guys  i tried making this chapter a bit lengthy hope you guys would  like the chapter .

Last but not the least don't forget to vote and follow me .

                    Thank  you .