chapter : 31

Pov : liam

Ugh ...... I should have kept my mouth shut I shouldn't have told this to my cup cake  about what happened with me and my son  in  our past .

Now I regret telling our story to her .

My beta Zack  entered in my  office .

Hmm..... Alpha today we have to sign  the agreement with Alpha Henry .

Oh so that means we have to travel to Italy just to sign those agreement paper's.

No Alpha that's not required because  right now he is in new York and plus he is staying in Marriott hotel .

Ok then by half and hour we will be leaving .

Ok then  Alpha I will take my leave  .

Now  it's time to meet my cup cake .

When I entered Reyan's room the scene which was playing right infront of me made me the happiest men of earth .
Momma ....

Oh my baby could you please say that again.

Momma....

Yes baby iam your momma i started peppering kisses throughout his face .

Oh my god finally my son has got his mom.

Oh baby i love you.

I guess it's time to make them aware of my presence.

Aham aham can I come inside the room.

Oh Liam when did you come.

Hmmm just when you accepted to be reyan's mom.

Oh I see.

Hmm cup cake I have got some important meeting so I might come late to the house .

Oh ok.

Ok baby can you give me a sweet kiss  said .

What reyan did with me was a bit shocking he completely ignored me and to avoid me he laid his head on my shoulder.

what seriously how can you ignore your own father like that .

Oh wait I know the reason why ur doing that it's because you got your mom and you don't need me any more I get it .

By hearing my emotional drama reyan said daddy nah nah....

Where as on other hand my cup cake said oh my god Liam stop with your emotional drama.

Ouch Fiona ! how can you say that and by the way iam not acting .

Ya whatever .

Where as on other hand reyan started to call me  daddy .

Daddy ..... daddy....

Oh my baby finally you do realise my love for you .

After taking reyan from Fiona I gave her one of my best he evil smirk .

As  my cup cake was about to say something Zack came bursting in to the room looking very panicked .

Zack is not the person who gets panick's  so easily.

Zack what happened is everything alright .

No Alpha it isn't could you please come with me I need to show you something .

Hmm ..ok let's go.

As how I was about to leave fiona stopped me .

Liam wait .

Yes Cup cake what is it.

Hmm..... I will be waiting for you for the dinner .

I felt  happy when she said I guess it's the mate bond which was making her do that.

Well cup cake I can't say when I will be coming home for the dinner but what ever it is I don't want you stay up late night .

Ok Liam by .

By cup cake .

After  leaving reyan's room i asked Zack .

Zack what happened is everything fine you are not the person who get's panick so easily .

Well Alpha  it would be better if you see it from your own eyes and that person is sitting in your office right now .

Ok then let's go.

As I entered my office the person who was sitting in my office was thay bitch who ruined my and my son's life i growled as my wolf wanted to end her life.

Hello Liam how are you .

How dare  you  enter into my territory catherin get out before I kill you.

Oh my hubby chill  I have come to realise that what  I did was wrong  so please forgive me and let's start a new beginning .

Just shut up and get out before I loose my temper .

And yes you are no longer needed in my and my son's life and for your kind information I found my mate where as my son has got his mother as my mate .

Oh it's because of your fucking mate ....

Before she could complete her sentence  my wolf took complete control of my body and grabbed Catherine  by her throat how dare you talk shit about my mate .

Ia...iam sorry Alpha .

My wolf started laughing ..... hahahaha.... your what sorry ?
Sorry.. haha ....

Now it's the correct time to end your life.

As I was about end her life .

I heard my mate scream .

When my wolf looked up towards  our mate direction we saw her shocked  expression and that's obvious because  she was not suppose to see this .

My wolf released Catherine from his hold  .

Hey buddy it would be better if you can give back the control to me.

Finally my wolf gave back control to me.

Fiona listen I can explain you .

Explain ? what would you explain ha.... That you were trying kill a women  .

Hmm... Excuse me are you fine miss .

Catherine said Oh so this is that bitch for whom you were trying end my lyf  Liam.

I growled  at her as my wolf  was at the  edge  to control the matter i used my Authority Alpha demeanor at Catherine if you want to save your life so just get out  .

Catherine said ok Alpha as you say.

When Catherine left the office it was me and my beta .

My beta said Iam sorry Alpha I tried to stop luna but she didn't  listen to me .

It's ok Zack you may go.

As Zack went out from my office .

I went near to my cup cake .

Cup cake please just listen to me .

What would you do if I don't listen   to you wait  I know what you will do .

You will kill me .

I was taken back by her reply my wolf whimpered in my head  when he heard what our mate said .

No I would never kill you heck you are my life line I could never ever dream of hurting you .

Please cup cake just listen me once .

Ok  fine explain to  me  that why did you act so beastly and how did  your color of your eyes changed explain me everything thing Liam like everything .

Ok Cup cake  I guess now it's time to reveal my truth .