chapter : 5

Above pic is of Reyan.

POV : Fiona

After doing my morning rituals and having cereals as my breakfast.

I went out for job hunting and I have some weird feeling in my heart which is telling me that today I might definitely get a job.

After 45 minutes.....

Ugh.... What the hell why there is no vacancy in any of the company.

After 15 minutes, there is this restaurant named as Boulestin where there is a vacancy for waitress.

Bingo it doesn't matter if I'm working as waitress, all it matters to me is getting job.

After entering in to the restaurant, I asked other waitress that I wanted to work as a waitress in their restaurant.

Without asking me anything he led me to the office and sitting over there was the restaurant owner who asked me to fill the form.

After filling the form they told me" that I can start my job from today onwards, and they also gave me uniform of a waitress", Without wasting time I wore my uniform and started doing my job.

After 2 hours......

This waitress job is not easy, but it's better from been unemployed.

After serving the customer, I have seen a baby crying.

Oh! My freaking nuggets, he is so cute, he has got this green eyes and chubby cheeks.

I couldn't stop myself from going towards that baby's direction.

As how I took the baby in my arms the baby stopped crying I started cooing, and I asked him "hello cupcake where is your mom".

Instead of answering me he started bouncing in my arms as if to show how happy he is to see me, well, that's strange, and he also started to trace my face with his cute little hands.

"Oh sweetie, why the hell are you sooo... Cute. Ok, sweetie, could you please answer me where is your mom", I asked him in a soft voice?

Instead of answering my question, the baby started giggling.

"Baby pleas", .... Before I could complete my sentence.

I heard a loud animalistic growl when I turned around to look at the source of the voice.

There standing over there is a muscular handsome man with green eyes and sharp jaw.

He came towards me and said a word "Mate".