✘1.32

I need time to replace what I gave away, and my hopes they are high I must keep them small- though I try to resist I still want it all.

Renjun was sat at his desk, swiveling to the left and right as he zoned out in a bubble of his own thoughts.

In front of him was the spell book Jisung had managed to seize, Renjun had spent the last few weeks searching endlessly for a description or any indication of what the spell was connected to.

He already knew if the spell was to be lifted, so would the unknown one it's connected to.

"Aera said she would help me look through her books too, she's seen a lot of spells."

Renjun immediately snapped out of his trance, sitting up in his chair before leaning forward to grab his phone and scroll until his thumb hovered over the contact.

It was just her name but somehow Renjun hesitated.
"It's for Aria." He muttered.

Jisoo

Can we meet up?

Hi Renjun!
Sure, did something happen?

No

No?
Did you just want to meet up anyway, if you need someone to keep you company I'd be glad to

What?
No I just need to talk about the spell and shit

Oh sure! Yeah, we can meet by the lake if that's okay with you

Yeah whatever the lake is fine

Okay see you soon :)

The sky was black tranquility, a canvas to which the bright sparkling stars scattered among it.

Jisoo still had her soft navy pajama bottoms on, with the grey hoodie to keep her warm- hair down but pulled back by a headband she usually wore when washing her face.

It was late, nearing eleven pm but Jisoo was a giver and she'd always be the one to aid people in whatever situation it may be.

When she reached the river, her eyes settled on Renjun who was crouched down with his hand softly running through a black and white cats fur.

"Why did you follow me here, you should have stayed home." He murmured softly, a wave tranquility washing over the atmosphere.

Jisoo didn't want to ruin the moment, smiling as she watched Renjun freely being a glimpse of himself.