✘1.35

Jisoo sighed, shoulders slumping as she leant back in the seat slightly away from the computer as she had just finished editing the first batch of photos they had taken the other day

She glanced besides her to see Renjun with his head down, immersed into drawing out the picture- the gentle strokes of the pencil creating a beautiful piece of artwork.

Jisoo leant her chin in her palm, her eyes flickering between the drawing and the concentrated boy. His glasses perched on the bridge of his nose as he delicately sketched the fine details.

Leaning in towards him to look at the drawing clearly, she hummed in awe at it which made the boy flinch at the realisation she was closer to him than he had thought.

Renjun turned his head towards her, catching sight of her pure sweet smile as she stared back at him, the corner of her eyes crinkling.
"You're really talented at drawing!" She praised.

The boy swallowed down the dryness in his throat, blinking away the warmth in his chest and immediately looking away.
"Thanks."

"Oh, right! I found something a while ago which came out of a blue book that someone dropped."
"Blue book?" He asked immediately, turning his head towards her but loosing all track of thought as their eyes met.

She nodded, softly grazing her bottom lip with her teeth as she thought back to it. Renjun's eyes followed her action.

It didn't go unnoticed by the girl who caught him looking and her words ceased, eyes inching wider as the sudden skip in her heart was accompanied by the violent thrashing and an odd warmth and turning of her stomach.

"Um, so...I think it's um, linked to s-something." Jisoo said as his eyes fleeted up to meet hers, a blush growing on her cheeks.
"Really?" He asked, however he wasn't too interested in her words but more watching her reaction.

"Yeah...so I should- I mean we should look into it." Jisoo could barely hear anyone over the rapid thumping of her pulse.
"We?" He tilted his head with a raise of his brows. "Why, can't you do it alone?" His teasing tone made the girl's cheeks heat up.

"I...um- I'll do it alone!" She said, standing up from her seat as the bell rang indicating the lesson was over.

Jisoo was quick to grab her things and rush out of the room as she placed the back of her hand to her heated cheek and mentally reprimanded herself for being so affected by him.
"What's gotten into you? You've never been like this." She whispered to herself, the strange butterflies in her stomach making her shake her head.

As she reached the stairs to head down to the second floor, a figure passed by her but stopped and looked back.

"I was joking, I'll help."
"You don't have to! I can totally do it alone." She nodded frantically, turning onto the next flight of stairs as Renjun chuckled.

"Why, don't you want to look into it with me?"
Jisoo stopped at his words to look back at him- he had his hands in his pockets with his eyebrows raised at her.

"It's not that, I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable."
"Uncomfortable?" He repeated and she nodded.

"Because you don't like Humans and...yeah I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable." She said softly at the end- turning around and continuing to the ground floor where the front doors were.

Renjun watched as her figure walked towards the doors, hugging the two big folders in her arms as it wouldn't fit in her bag.

"You coming- we're all going home?" Donghyuck asked as Renjun walked into the hallway.

"What?" He asked, not listening to his friend's words due to the fact his eyes were trained on the Fallen Angel as she disappeared through the doors.

"I said are you coming with us?"
"Yeah, yeah good luck." Renjun waved off- leaving the group confused as he began heading towards the doors.

"Good luck?"
Aria chuckled, patting Donghyuck's shoulder.
"He's going after Jisoo."
"How did you know?" Jisung asked.
"Because the dumb ass wouldn't stop staring at her."

Jisoo sighed, stopping on the pavement a few blocks down from the college to adjust with a struggle the heavy folders.

Before she could even blink, the folders were snatched out of her hand and she snapped her head up to see Renjun walking ahead with them in his grasp but he glanced over his shoulder at her.

"What are you waiting for- you wanted to look into something together didn't you?"

Okay but Renjun is flirting 😳