✘2.5

Though I try to resist I still want it all

"I can't believe she got turned into a fucking witch, she was meant to be a sacrifice for the portal

"I can't believe she got turned into a fucking witch, she was meant to be a sacrifice for the portal." Naeun spat out, angrily tugging at her hair.

She was pacing the room before stopping and looking over at the nonchalant boy who layed on the sofa with his eyes glued to his phone.

"Are you even listening?" Naeun asked, narrowed eyes.
"No." Haru replied but his phone was yanked out of his hand, causing him to glare at the girl in front of him.

"She's a witch, what do you want me to do?" Haru muttered, standing up from his sofa to drink some water.

"I don't know, seduce her and kill her? She literally has no purpose like, she can't even fight back or anything. Useless if you ask me." She muttered towards the end, bitter toned.

Haru inhaled sharply out of anger, slamming the glass down on the table and turning around to Naeun.
"I'm not going to kill her."

Naeun was taken aback by the sharp declare and she tilted her head.
"Don't tell me you still have feelings for that Angel bitch?" She scoffed.

Haru rolled his eyes, pushing past the girl.
"I don't. I'm just not going to kill her- just leave her be, it's not like she knows how to be a witch."

"I don't care, get rid of her she's annoying me." Naeun commanded, following the half demon.
"Just find a way to open the portal Naeun, you're giving me a fucking headache." He muttered, slamming the door shut in her face.

Naeun gritted her teeth in anger, stomping over to the living room to glance at the other demon who had been helping her the whole time.

"You're worked up over nothing." He commented, staring at the game of football in front of him.

"Shut up Hyunwoo." She spat, huffing as she sat on the sofa with her arms crossed against her chest as she glared in front of her.

"I have to get rid of her before she ruins it all and tries to stop the portal from opening." Naeun clenched her fist, nails digging into her skin but her mind was turning with thoughts as she tried to form a plan.

"That boyfriend of hers...he's too powerful." She murmured, humming inquisitively as she tilted her head with a smirk on her lips. "Are they soulmates?"

Hyunwoo glanced up at her.
"No."
"No?" She repeated in surprise. "Well that won't do, we'll just have to find some way to make them soulmates to kill both of them."

"It doesn't work like that." His voice rang through the air as Naeun began to walk out of the room.

"There is only one way to find out." She answered.
"How's that?" Hyunwoo asked confused.

Naeun halted by the door and looked back at the demon over her shoulder with a conniving smirk.
"Do you know one thing that you can do to see if they're you're soulmate before you actually form the bond?"

"What?"
"If you can summon them or teleport to them."

"Wait really?" Hyunwoo turned his full attention to the girl who nodded.
"So...if she can summon him or something then they're soulmates."

"But what's the use if they're not bonded?"
"Well...I guess when his sweetheart is in grave danger he might have to bite her to save her."

Jisoo had only three days left until she was advised to unleash Satan but the girl couldn't find the willpower to even leave her room.

A heavy weighted sigh escaped from her plump lips as she began drying her hair with the towel, avoiding the sight of her body in the mirror as she grabbed her clothes and hastily pulled them onto her body.

The girl turned towards the mirror, gazing at herself in the mirror- swallowing the lump obstructing her throat as she tried to steady her breathing and closed her eyes.

Focusing on the clenching inside her gut, the warmth in her veins which began to seize up her body with sparks- Jisoo opened her eyes only to see the purple colour piercing down into her own reflection.

Tears, warm tears pooling with sadness began to line her eyes- vision becoming blurry and the sight of the purple eyes distorted.

Shaking her head, she wiped the tears away and stared at her eyes again.
"Get used to it." She whispered. "This is you now." Her voice was shaky, trembling as she tried her hardest to convince herself that her harsh words would slap her into reality.

Her grip tightened on the rim of the white sink, knuckles turning white as she stared longer at herself- bottom lip quivering.

Jisoo sucked in a small trembling breath, her palm lightly clutching the material of her T-shirt at her chest as she closed her eyes.

"Wake up and save the world my Angel."

"Can I really?" She whispered, her feeble tone interlaced itself with worry and insecurity. "Will you be there to help me?"

Of course there was no reply, maybe a glimmer of her hoped there would be but the girl was losing her hope- she missed her family.

"No...you can't help me- not this time." She muttered, turning around the opening the bathroom door as she stepped into the colder hallway.

Her soft footsteps padded across the ground as she made her way to the bedroom at the end of the floor- hearing the melodious hums coming from it.

Swallowing down her cowardly instinct to retreat back to her room as if none of her responsibilities existed, Jisoo pushed open the door further ajar.

The woman was folding the clothes on her bed when she heard the door creaking, turning to face the girl she had taken into her own warmth and comfort.

"Aera," Jisoo began, her purple eyes electrifying into the older witch's one- a new found determination sparking within her.

"Will you help me to be a witch?"

Okay Jisoo you go girl we love to see it