✘1.53

You're in my head and I keep on forgetting you're not mine to think about

Adorning the glistening canvas of the velvet black sky, sparkling with silver gleams scattered the stars and the faint crescent moon weaving through the almost missable grey clouds

Unable sleep, restless in herself recently which had plagued her thoughts. The evening sky became a comfort to her, the darkness contrasting herself which felt more warm than ever.

The feeling of serenity washed over her as she looked up at the sky, feeling the nice cold air brush against her as she conserved warmth through her hoodie.

She often found herself wondering what would have happened if she didn't become a fallen, where would she be in her life right now?

What would have happened if she never had her life ripped away from her?

She often felt lost, as if her attempts at forming a cohesive organised life was pointless as she navigates her way through living as a human.

Jisoo began to feel frustrated in herself, unsure why and it was upsetting her to feel these new emotions which stirred at her heart and grasped her gut.

The black gate she was so familiar with felt as thought it was welcoming her into a safe place, her shoes crunching against the thin layers of snow that had began melting.

Though she thought she would be alone, it came as a surprise to see Renjun sitting alone on the edge of the grass.

Shoulders slumped, eyes trained ahead of him watching as the midnight sky reflected into the river and ripples from the swishing of the air.

"Hey."

At the sound of her soft, soothing voice which struck a chord inside him- Renjun retrieved himself from his trance to look over his shoulder.

Her eyes met his, light brown swirls encapsulating him every time he looked at them, the bridge of her nose and cheeks slightly flushed from the cold and her hair was pulled into a high ponytail out of her face, strands framing it.

"Hey," he breathed out, watching as she hesitated before taking a seat next to him with a bit of distance between them both- her eyes scanning over the beauty of nature shining in the midnight sky.

"It's late." He commented and she hummed knowingly but sighed gently.
"Couldn't sleep, you?"
"I wanted to clear my thoughts."

Jisoo turned her head over towards him, watching as the moonlight caught onto his perfect features, illuminating them.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She offered softly.
There was a silence as the boy fought between the two decisions, ultimately giving in as he tilted his head up to cast his sight on the dark sky.