✘1.19

And then I met you, and slowly but all at once my world began to change

Jisoo let out a small yawn, blinking a few times in attempts to awaken herself up from the boring sociology lesson that droned on

She effortlessly picked up her bag, begining to walk towards the door, slowly considering all of the students in front of her leaving too.

"Bye Jisoo." One of the girls spoke out, sending her a wave. Jisoo perked up, a smile invading her lips.
"Bye!"

Jisoo was about to step out of the room at the same time as someone else who stopped.
"Oh, you go first." Jisoo insisted with an angelic smile, her soft tone fluttering through the room.

Thankful it was lunch, she began to walk down the steps to the bottom floor to where the cafeteria was.

Surrounding the big space with masses of seating, glass panes looked out to the fields beyond the cafeteria- over looking the far basketball court and football pitch.

Ethereal warm rays shone through the windows, lighting up the area that seemed to have lifted the mood significantly from the awful war that occured prior.

She took more steps into the cafeteria, grasping the strap of her bag in her hand anxiously, slightly overwhelmed by the masses of people. They all had formed into their groups, the chattering loud and jumbled up through the cafeteria.

"Jisoo, over here!"
"What are you-" Jisung began before he was cut off by Chaerin smacking his arm.

The demon boy narrowed his eyes at his girlfriend but knew better than to say anything, sighing as he shook his head and looked down at his phone instead.

The fallen angel turned around, her honey brown hair swaying behind her as her gleaming eyes found Chaerin who waved her over.

Jisoo's eyes briefly raked over the group, hesitating as she slowly walked over to them, lump in her throat as she wasn't too sure what their reactions would be.

They're demons.

"Come sit." Aria spoke, nodding to the seat next to Donghyuck on the sofa like seat against the wall.

Their table was in a corner, overlooking the rest with the best seats. A booth with comfy sofa seats- you couldn't go wrong.

Jisoo gave an awkward smile to Donghyuck as she wearily sat down besides him, feeling out of place as all their eyes latched onto her.

Jisoo's cheeks flushed slightly, looking up from her knees to in front of her where Renjun sat with his dark eyes burning into her.

The eye contact they made was followed by Jisoo giving him a genuine smile, one she always did when she made eye contact with someone.

Renjun saw the nice action towards him, scoffing under his breath and turning his eyes away from her to listen to what Jisung was talking about.

"How are you finding it here Jisoo?" Chaerin asked, gaining the Fallen's attention.