✘1.9

I don't need your love

Despite feeling extremely anxious and pained by her barely healed wounds, Jisoo had a radiant smile on her lips as her dimples were on display

She was never one to show her negative emotions, seemingly always happy.
Her eyes raked over the hallway, drifting over the students all clustered in their groups as they laughed and conversed comfortably.

Regardless of the fact she felt alone and left out, she made an effort to be polite to everyone and give the best first impression.

Running her fingers through her silky smooth hair, Jisoo huffed lightly as she realised she had to go to her science class- which she hadn't had yet.

She sent a kind smile to the passing students and adjusted her top into her skirt.
Jisoo was ethereal even when she was trying not to stand out, everyone's eyes fell to her.

There was always such a bright energy radiating from her and beaming as she smiled to everyone.

She reached her class, standing outside the door as she peered through to see how many people were already in and to her favour, there weren't many.

Sighing in relief, she turned the door handle and opened it; taking one step into the room when she was harshly pushed past.

Her nose crinkled up in pain that flared agonisingly on her back, searing through her body in electrifying sparks.

A pained gasp and slight whimper she swallowed down emitted from her lips as she glanced up at the said person.

The Demon boy had a stoic expression, uncaring and bleak as he pushed past the girl.
His black wings brushed against her as she placed a hand on her back- praying the wounds hadn't opened.

Her fingertips grazed over her wounds through her shirt, a gasp emitting from behind her at the sight of the blood seeping through her shirt.

She halted, paling as her fingers came in contact with the wet substance that tainted her hand red.

"Watch where you're fucking going." Renjun harshly spoke, looking down at the girl who had tears gleaming in her big honey brown eyes.

A click of the tongue was heard from behind Jisoo.
"What a dick." A female voice spoke from behind her.

The person stepped in the room, followed by the group of Demons.
She didn't dare look at them, feeling enclosed and intimidated by them.