✘2.6

But I still want you

"Relax, you're too tense

"Relax, you're too tense." Aera's voice carried through the basement of the house- the walls strong enough the withstand the bolts of magic a witch could conjure up.

Jisoo nodded, letting out deeper exhales as she felt her muscles loosen up, focusing on the calming sensation of her relaxed body- eyes closed.

The girl stood in the middle of the concrete basement ground.
She had three days to unleash Satan, to say she was terrified would be an understatement.

"Okay, just keep focusing on your breathing." Aera instructed, watching the girl carefully who followed them clearly.

"Now concentrate on your senses, what you can hear mainly. Hearing is an important trigger to your powers, focus on one thing. My voice, focus on my voice okay?"

"Okay." Jisoo said, the room silent before Aera began to speak.
"As you focus on my voice, imagine it becoming louder- heighten your senses. You know how to do that from being an Angel."

The newly turned witch nodded, focusing on Aera's voice and imagining it being louder and clearer than it actually was which allowed her senses to heighten.

"You can focus on anything you're able to hear, voices, wind, water, your own breathing and apply those same steps.
Okay, keep taking steady deep breaths."

Aera was now stood in front of the girl who's eyes were closed, grasping her hand in her own. Aera pressed her thumb into the middle of Jisoo's palm.

"Magic is all around your body, you just have to activate it." Circles were rubbed into her palm, allowing the tension in her hand to loosen.

"It's most important in your hand, surging from your fingertips and your palm." Aera tapped her index finger on the skin of Jisoo's palm.

"Activating your powers stems from an emotion, something you can use to your advantage- anger, pain, happiness...anything."

"What should I do?" Jisoo asked.
"Think of something, think of the pain and anger you felt becoming a Fallen. Feel the heat in your veins as your magic becomes stronger."

Jisoo nodded, concentrating on her emotions as Aera said whilst listening to her own breathing.

A harsh sigh left her lips as she opened her eyes.
"I can't." Jisoo shook her head but Aera took her hands, looking into her eyes with a stern gaze.

"Yes you can." She affirmed. "Again." She ordered.

Closing her eyes once more, she focused harder- her lips pressed shut tightly yet there was no avail.