✘1.16

It was the start of another week, the blaring sound of her alarm cutting through the air filled with her soft breaths- eyes snapping open at the interruption in a frantic daze

Jisoo sighed, throwing an arm over her eyes to shield her vision from the relentless rays of warm sun.

Her ears picked up on the sounds of small meows that emitted from the greg kitten that was curled up next to her.

The fallen moved her arm from her eyes, blinking away the blurriness from the reminiscent of sleep- a small smile curved up on her lips.

"Morning," Jisoo mumbled, lovingly running her fingers down the cat who contently layed there basking in the feeling of Jisoo petting her.

"Jisoo, Heesung- come eat breakfast!" Aera called out from the bottom of the steps.

The girl sat up in her bed, rubbing her eyes and letting out a soft yawn, leaning over to grab a hair tie to pull her messy hair out of her face.

"I'll be right back." Jisoo spoke to Luna, clambering out of bed and sliding on her slippers to enter the bathroom.

While Jisoo was calmly getting ready for the day, a certain Demonic boy had a very different start to his day.

"Let go of me you dumb shit." Renjun spat out, his piercing gaze burning into the Demon that had his hand clasped around his neck.

"Give me the stone, I heard you and your pussy friends have it." The boy seethed and Renjun scoffed- snapping his hand up to grab his wrist and in a split second Renjun had turned the tables.

In a blink of an eye, Renjun had pushed the boy to the wall with his arms painfully pulled to his back- face smashing into the bricks.

A grunt of pain escaped his lips as Renjun grabbed the back of his head and pushed his cheek further into the rock hard wall- leaning into him.

"Stay away from my friends, I won't fucking tell you again you hear? I'll rip every limb of yours one by one until you writhe in pain and beg for me to release you."

The boy's eyes widened in fear at the venomous tone dripping from his sharp tongue.
"Do you understand?"
"Y-yes." The boy whispered out.

Renjun didn't say anything for a few seconds, jaw clenching as all he wanted to do was snap his neck- instead he let out a wry scoff- leaning back with practically red laser beams burning into him.

"Know your place." And with that, Renjun disappeared into a swirl of black smoke.

Walking alone through the halls while listening to the students laughing and enjoying each others company, Jisoo had her head down- hand clutching the strap of her bag.