✘1.20

A sigh left his lips as he sat at his desk, leaning back on the chair with his head tilted back in defeat

Renjun's eyes remained closed, the growing pit in his stomach churning with the urge of violence sparking at the tip of his warm fingers.

The more he thought about Ayana's words, the more rage mercilessly conjured up inside and swirled with malicious intents.

"I don't know Hyuck, I need to get this spell off me!" Aria yelled out frustrated, the house edging on the tension that filled it up. It was followed by Donghyuck's voice which was too low and muffled by the rooms for the boy to make it out.

"Yeah- what if I die? Then what?" Aria spat out before a slam of the door sounded through the house as she angrily retreated to Chaerin's room.

Renjun stood up, chair scraping back as he left the book of spells open- stretching out his sore muscles from couped up with a headache drilling at his skull.

His hand encased over the door handle, pulling the door open and squinting slightly at the bright light of the hallway electrifying into his eyes- contrasting his darked out room.

Raking his fingers through his hair, Renjun began to walk down the stairs- eyes landing on Princess and Bubbles cocooned in the cat bed by the front door.

Pulling on his shoes, he disappeared out of the door without a word. His head swarming with thoughts that began to eat him up inside.

Jisoo was seated on the edge of the ground, cross legged. Watching the sea, lost in the rhythmic percussions of the waves crashing back and forth.

Her face lit up by the glowing of burnt orange rays fading into the iridescent stars that began to show.

Too caught up in his own head, Renjun walked through the familiar gates and had yet to see Jisoo already sat by the river.

Renjun sat himself down on the bench which was a good distance away from the girl- leaning back with his head tilted up at the vibrant sky.

The faint sound of water swishing brought Renjun out of his daze- eyes opening and brushing his silver hair out of his sight.

Due to his impeccable reflexes, his eyes snapped open to the riverside where he spotted the girl now crouched, head tilted leaning on her arm with the other hand gently moving through the water.

He didn't say anything, instead he watched the water calmly pass in ripples from her soft motions.
The air was serene, the warm gusts of the evening wind flurrying around him.

There they both were, so different yet so alike- the lonesomeness encasing around them both unknowingly.

Jisoo sighed, bringing her hand out of the water and shaking the remainder of the water droplets from her fingertips.