✘1.23

Jisoo hummed to herself as she sat with her feet dipped into the water, the grey kitten laying by her side, curled up in the warm rays of sun

There was a sound of shuffling and footsteps that grew closer, making the girl lift her hand to shield her gaze from the blinding sun and turn to the culprit.

Her eyes flickered over to the figure, a smile blooming on her lips- perking up.

"Hi, you're back?" She questioned as the Lycan grunted in response- stiffly crouching down on the floor awkwardly, eliciting a giggle from Jisoo.

"Lonely I."
"You feel lonely?" She frowned and the Lycan nodded.
"Scary am not. Lie people."
"You're not scary, don't listen to them."

Talon's frown grew before he snapped his head up to look at the Fallen girl- now sitting properly on the ground with his legs half in the pool due to his 6 foot plus height.

"You know? S-scondolus-"
"Scandalous?"
"Scandalous. My friend name."

"Um, I don't know anyone called scandalous..." She trailed off, confused.
"Everyone know. How you not."
"I guess I've never met them...I'm sure you'll see them soon."

"Alone- why you."
"Hm, I don't really have anyone...it's okay though." Jisoo smiled, petting the kitten besides her.

Talon's eyes grew big, forcefully leaning his head down to look at Luna.
"Spider?"
Jisoo's head turned up, a laugh escaping her lips.
"Spider? No, she's a cat."

"Cat. Cat- no cat. Cat not small."
"She's a kitten, a baby."
"I no baby. Talon is big."
"Yes, how old are you then?"

"Talon."
"No, I mean...your age?"
"No."
"No?"

Talon shook his head.
"Too age."
"Too old." Jisoo corrected but looked up at him. "You're not too old, don't be silly."

"I no silly. Demon silly. Demon ugly. Demon-"
"I'm guessing you don't really like demons." She interjected, Talon shaking his head.

"Demon is death. Away stay demon."
"They aren't that bad. Underneath all the wings and fangs, they're just like us. We're all the same."

"Same? I no demon."
"No, we're all just trying to survive in this world right?"
"Yes. I survive old. You know Mother say Talon handsome."

Jisoo's lips curved up into a smile, nodding.
"Yes, you are. Do you live with your family?"

Talon shook his head.
"Family. Dead. No dead my sister. Talia."
"Talia, your sister? Where is she?"

Talon pointed over to the vast forest.
"She baby." He pointed to his stomach.
Jisoo's lip parted, nodding in understanding.
"She's pregnant."