✘1.3

Conscientiously, the fallen Angel limped back to the abandoned building she had found refuge in, her back searing with immeasurable pain- agonising steps that struck deep in the wounds and tears sparked in her eyes

The building stood dark, looming over the girl as she walked closer. It was off the side of a bustling busy town, no one really came to it at all and it was perfect for her to find solitude in.

Thoughts scattered around her mind, tumbling over again like a washing machine that spun and spun till she felt sick, nausea wavering over her.

Jisoo was only a 20 year old girl who had lived her life as a trusted Angel who had never committed sins, until it came to him.

Haru, he had decieved her immaculately, hiding the fact he was half of a Demon. They had been getting closer over the month of knowing each other until their shared kiss ended in Angel Chenle finding them.

"Jisoo Noona!"
The Angelic girl gasped, hands pushing on Haru's chest and she looked towards the now black haired Angel who watched in shock.

"Chenle..." she trailed off, Chenle's eyes raked over the boy cautiously and Haru avoided the eye contact.

"What are you doing with him?"
"What do you mean?" She asked, stepping forward to grip the material of Haru's shirt.

Chenle was silent momentarily, something churning in his gut yet he couldn't put his finger on it.

"There's a half Demon hidden here!" The yells of distant voices screeched through the celestial white surroundings.

Jisoo's breath hitched.
A half Demon?

Haru shifted uncomfortably, itching to escape so he turned to the girl, grabbing her shoulders.

"I should go, I'll see you later?" He tried to convince her with his compelling brown eyes and she smiled, nodding.

"But, why are you leaving so soon?" Her soft melodious voice asked and Haru's eyes flickered to Chenle to the sound of heavy footsteps.

He panicked, pulling away from the girl.
"I love you Jisoo, remember that okay? Whatever anyone says, it isn't true." He whispered, her innocent pure light brown eyes looking up at him in confusion.

"Haru..."

"There he is!"

Haru's head snapped to the side and Chenle gasped.
"You-"
The Angel was cut off by the sudden bright orange flame hovering in Haru's hand, launching it towards Chenle.

Jisoo's gasp echoed through the air, heart sinking and her eyes filling with betrayal and confusion.

"H-haru what..." She breathed out and the boy looked at her, his eyes flashing red and his fangs ejecting out.

Terrified, she stumbled back- gulping down the dryness in her throat.
"Y-you're a-"

He pressed a hand to her mouth, making her whimper against in and fear flooded her orbs as his forhead pressed against hers, his body too.

"You are mine," he began lowly. "I love you and you love me and no one can take that away from us." His gruff voice grunted out in her ear.

She was immobilised in shock.
"We'd do anything for each other right?" He whispered. "Right?" He pressed again and the first round of tears escaped her eyes- chest constricting itself.

His fangs brushed against her neck and she whimpered, squeezing her eyes shut. Fearful, she nodded slightly and he chuckled- pressing a kiss to her neck- the fangs brushing over it.

"Good girl."

Well thoughts?

Well thoughts?