20

Everyone turned their heads our way with their mouths dropped. I smirked and said. "Miss me?"...

Everyone was staring at me and Rebekah not knowing what to say. "Well Professor Dumbledore are you going to sort my sister or not?" I said while walking towards the headmaster and not breaking eye contact. "Of course Miss riddle. Professor Mcgonagle please go getter sorting hat." The headmaster commanded not understanding why he was doing what she said. "Riddle?" Rebekah asked with confusion in her voice.

"Oh right forgot about that." I walked up infront off the headmaster and turned to address the school. "As most of you know. I'm Valentina Riddle well my dear friends. I am not a Riddle. I am Valentina Rose Diana Mikaelson." Mcgonagle walked back in with the sorting hat, while Rebekah was getting sorted I walked over to the Slytherin table and sat in-between Blaise and Theo opposite pansy and Draco.

Draco's POV
Im sat in the great hall listening to pansy talk about whatever it is she was going to about today I think it may have been a book? I honestly don't care. "Draco you there bud? Your unusually quiet tonight?" Theo said taking me out off my daze. "Yeah I'm fine just thinking." Theo smirked and laughed. "Is it about a certain riddleee?" He said continuing to laugh. "No it isn't. I'm just bored."

As I was glaring at Theo and Blaise who was still laughing the great hall doors swung open I couldn't see who had just walked in but I could here the click off some heels and hoped it was Valentina who had walked in. I looked at Theo and Blaise then looked over at pansy, all three off them had their jaws dropped. That's when I heard. "Miss me?"

We all just stared not knowing what to do. She looked different I couldn't quite put my finger on it. It's like she's lost something. There was a blonde behind her she looked like the girl from the photo pansy had shown us a few weeks ago. Valentina started talking to dumbledore. Ah so the blondes her sister. After the blonde and Valentina stopped talking. She walked in-front off the headmasters and addressed the school.

"What is she doing?" Pansy whispered. "I have no idea but she looks hot." Replied Theo and Blaise nodded his head in agreement. Idiots. I thought. "As most of you know. I'm Valentina Riddle well my dear friends. I am not a Riddle." What? Why would she lie about who she is? "I am Valentina Rose Diana Mikaelson." She walked over to us and sat in-between Theo and Blaise.

Valentina's POV
"Hi darlings. Miss me?" I said looking at each of their expressions. Blaise looked shocked. Theo was just smirking like normal. Draco looked confused and shocked and Pansy looked petrified? "You-Your a Mikaelson?" Pansy stuttered. "I am. Well sort off I'll explain everything later." I looked up to see Rebekah getting sorted "SLYTHERIN" the hat shouted after a few minutes. I cheered and clapped as she walked towards us.

Rebekah squeezed herself in-between Draco and Pansy, directly opposite me. "Happy to be in slytherin Sister?" I asked while scooping some mashed potatoes and grabbing a pork chop. "I think so although I'm guessing that with our past we were guaranteed this right?" She asked while getting some carrots and beef. "What past?" Draco finally spoke up. "I said I'll explain later. Anyway Draco this is Rebekah. Rebekah, Draco. The girl next to you is Pansy. This idiot to my left is Theo and this is Blaise." Rebekah nodded to each off them and shacked their hands.

Then my phone started to go off. "Who is it Love?" Bex's asks. "It's Nik I'll be back in a bit." I stood up and walked out the hall when I knew I wasn't near anyone I answered. "What Nik?" "No need to be snippy love." I rolled my eyes. "What have you done?" I can practically see the smirk on his face. "I broke the curse and Elijah has broke the sire bond. We're on our way but you need to send the location." Finally Nik actually didn't screw up a plan I feel like a proud mother. "Great job Nik I'll send it now I've got us a house stay there and DON'T draw attention to yourself. Don't forget Finn and Kol." I ended the call and went back into the great hall.

"Is it done?" Bex said as I sat down. "Yes it is there on their way." Rebekah's smirk turned into a Cheshire Cat grin. "Sister for the first time since erm that night our family will be together again." I smirked and watched her reaction. "Wait Kol and Finn too?" I nodded and she squealed causing people to look our way I show them a glare and they all looked away. "Oh god you and Kol together again. Please don't have another spree?" Bex said with a serious expression. "No promises." I said with a smirk.

We were all sat in the common room, me, Bex, Draco and Pansy sat on the two sofas facing each other with Theo and Blaise on the floor. "So Valentina are you going to explain-Well everything?" Draco asked and I sighed. "Well I couldn't have you all know who I was till now or it would off complicated things. Before you ask Pansy i know that you found out who I was and you where right." Pansy smiled and jumped up. "I KNEW IT! I WAS FUCKING RIGHT! YOU ALL SAID I WAS CRAZY BUT I WAS RIGHT!" The girl danced and yelled as we all laughed at her.

"So your a Vampire, werewolf, witch hybrid?" Blaise asked. "Yes I am" "Then what are you?" Theo pointed to Rebekah. "I'm just a Vampire. Nothing else." "How is that fair?" Draco asked. "I'm not a full Mikaelson."...