19

"Love why do you have a nursery?" Nik asks with confusion all over his face. "Where else would my children have slept?"...

Third Person POV
The three siblings just stared at their sibling, mouths open not knowing what to say. I mean she's a half dead vampire, werewolf, witch how can Valentina possibly have had children? "How did you have a child- wait children? You had more?" Elijah finally spoke after five minutes of silence. "Yes. I had twins." Valentina said as she walked to one off the cots and put a hand on it. "But your a vampire? We can't procreate. Trust me I've tried." Laughed Rebekah trying to defuse the tension in the room. "Well I'm not a full vampire. I have a werewolf and witch side which means I can have children and me and Edward did. We had twins" Valentina responded with a small smirk.

"Wasn't Edward a vampire too though?" Nik finally said the question everyone was thinking. "No he was a heretic a vampire witch so we could." "Then where are they I want to meet my neices or nephews!" Rebekah yelled being overly excited not seeing Valentina's expression. "You can't!" Valentina snapped. "They're dead." And with that she walked out the room and yelled "Rebekah meet me in the foyer in 2 minutes. We're leaving."

Valentina's POV
I quickly apparated me and Rebekah to hogsmead and waited for her to stop being sick. After 10 minutes off Rebekah complaining we finally started to walk towards Hogwarts. I was wearing a tight fitted black dress with my thigh high boots.

Rebekah is also wearing a tight black dress with a jacket and some heels

I looked at the time and it was dinner

I looked at the time and it was dinner. In true Mikaelson fashion we walked to the great hall and opened the big wooden doors. I walked in and Rebekah stood behind me. Everyone turned their heads our way with their mouths dropped. I smirked and said "Miss me?"...