27

"Oh I always have one for emergencies." I smirked with tears still streaming down my face. "Now? Who shall I kill first?"...

"Valentina just calm down. Please" Draco was slowly walking towards me I quickly flicked my hand and he flew to the couch. Just as I was about to throw my white oak stake at Rebekah the common room door opened. "Oh you've got to be fucking kidding me! Rebekah did you just go back in time and get all my mistakes?" I was yelling at Rebekah when everyone but my family and Draco who was now passed out on a couch. Left. "Miss me darling?" He asked with a smirk. "You fucking wish" I seethed at him. "Clay what are you doing here?" Nik asked slightly annoyed.

Nik and clay where best friends a thousand years ago and sadly I was put in an arranged marriage with him. Luckily divorce was invented and I got rid off him. "I came back for my wife." Clay looked at me and smiled a sickly smile while walking towards me. "One I'm not your wife haven't been for over a hundred years. Two take one more step and I'll rip your heart out." And that's what he did. "Calling my bluff?" I slowly started to walk towards him. "Might as well what else do I have to loose?" Nik looked at clay like he was ready to kill and vamp speeded behind him. He quickly put his hand through his back and trapped his heart. "Say one more word and I will rip. It. Out." Nik seethed at the boy infront off him. "Okay I can't be bothered with this, Nik have some fun with him I'll be back soon." I started to walk out. "Where are you going?" Stefan yelled from across the room. "To kill Harry Potter!" I yelled and walked out.

I finally got to the griffindor common room and said the password. Ginny gave it to me incase of emergencies. I walked in and saw the last thing I was ever expecting to see. "RONALD WEASLEY!" I yelled, Ron turned to me holding a plant with a scared look on his face because he was in fact hitting my baby Neville with a cactus. "WHY ARE YOU HITTING MY BABY WITH A CACTUS?!" I screamed and walked quickly to him. I grabbed the plant out off Ron's hand and started to beat him with it. "How. Do. You. Like. It. You greedy ginger pig!" I screamed at him through hits. "Hermione make it stop!" Ron cried out. "You got yourself into this mess Ronald." She didn't even look up from her book.

"Anyway why are you here?" Hermione looked up from her book. I put the cactus down and sat next to Neville while taking out any pricks and healing any cuts. "I came to speak to Harry I need his help with quidditch, I wanted to join the team but I'm not very good." I lied to Hermonie, which she believed and nodded her head at me. She continued reading not paying any more attention to me. "Ronald can you go get Harry for me?" I glared at him as he nodded and walked down to the boys dorms.

"Neville are you okay?" Neville and a first year I had met the other day are the only people I will not have here when Moldy Voldy attacks Hogwarts. "I'm fine Valentina, thank you." "If he or ANYONE ever touches you again I will hurt them." Nev laughed and stood up. "Night Val." He started to walk to his dorm. "Night Nev, love you". Hermonie put her book down and looked at me, "why are you so protective over Neville?" I looked at her and smiled. "He just reminds me off someone I used to know." I looked down to stop myself from crying, the truth is he reminds me off my son. They're both so sweet and innocent. Before she could reply Harry walked in.

"Y-you wanted me?" Harry stuttered. "I need some help with quidditch and well your the best in our year" I said fluttering my eyes at him and looking down. "Okay M-meet me on the q-quidditch field?" He asked. "Yea sure" I stood up and walked out down to the quidditch field. I was there for 10 minutes before Harry showed up and he got out 2 Broom's but they weren't going to be needed i quickly chanted a spell which knocked Harry out cold.

I apparated to the dark lords manor and walked in...