28

I apparated to the dark lords manor and walked in...

As I walked into the manor I dropped potter and the dark lords feet. "Well done Valentina, good work. Have you made any progress with the Malfoy boy?" He asked with no emotion. "Bitch I just gave you Harry freaking potter and I fixed that vanishing cabinet with him and I also brought back my family, so why do I still need him?" I honestly hate him and as soon as I can kill him the better. "If you still want your father then you will do as I say!" He yelled at me and waved a dismissive hand at me. So I left and apparated back to Hogwarts. As I walked into the Slytherin common room I saw my brothers sat on the couches talking to Draco.

"Where'd idiot one and two go, oh and clay?" I asked walking over to Draco and sitting next to him. "They've gone back to mystic falls apparently your granddaughter has got herself into more trouble and clay well let's just say nikalus has finally...taken care off him." Elijah explained. "Ohhh so the everyday mystic falls then? Ooo lovely good job Nik!" I laughed with my brothers but Draco just looked confused. "You have a granddaughter?" He questioned. "Yea she's called Elena, don't really know her well but you know family's family I guess." I rolled my eyes and looked into the fireplace "wait you never told us what happened with the Gilbert family?" Kol asked. "I said I'd never tell." I seethed at my brother. "Oh come onnn pleaseeee." Kol was persistent ill give him that. "Fine." I sighed.

"While Me and Edward were in mystic falls, Jonathan Gilbert and his younger sister had taken a liking to us. One day I had gone home to find Jonathans sister in my bed. I got VERY annoyed and well we all know what happens when I'm Annoyed." I laughed and a murmur off agrees followed. "So you killed the sister?" "Yep" I said popping the P. "But that doesn't explain why you hate them."Nik asked. "I'm getting there. Jonathan was beyond upset and blamed Edward which led to him nearly being killed but then everything went down hill. Jonathan tried to force me into marriage and then he and Giuseppe Salvatore began hunting vampires and when he caught Edward and threw him in the I attempted kill him but he had that stupid ring on. So I banished the whole Gilbert line and compelled him to leave." Everyone just looked at me with there jaws dropped not really knowing what to say. Nik was about to say something when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs from the girls dormitories. I looked up expecting to see Rebekah or pansy but instead I saw Rosie, a first year I had befriended a few weeks ago.

My brothers and Draco both looked at the eleven year old confused as to why she was out off bed and walking over to me. "Rosie what are you doing out off bed it's nearly three in the morning. You have classes tomorrow." I smiled at the little girl as she came and sat on my knees and burried her head into my neck. One by one my brothers said goodnight and left to go back to the house. Leaving me, Draco and Rosie in the common room. "I couldn't sleep. I had a nightmare again" Rosie has been suffering from nightmares ever since she came to Hogwarts. She's told me all about her family and honestly I'm not surprised.

Her mother's a drunk who doesn't care about anything except money and her dads abusive and manipulative. If I ever met them I'd kill them in a second. "It's okay darling how about I take you back to bed and I sing the song you like?" I asked while stroking her bright golden blonde hair. "Yes please." She looked at me with her big blue eyes with a wide smile. "Of course come on dear let's go." I picked her up and started to walk. I stopped and turned to face Draco. "Are you coming?" He shrugged and stood up following us up. I opened Rosies door and put her down on her bed. She got her own dorm as there weren't many girls sorted into Slytherin this year. "Which song do you want me to sing?" I asked while tucking her into bed. "Can you pleasee sing my favourite? And can you come cuddle me? Both off you." She begged looking between me and Draco. "Of course we can love." Draco smiled at the girl and sat next to her and put an arm around her. I smiled at the two who were snuggled into each other. I sat down at the other side of her and put my arm around her and started singing.

"People who matter don't mind, They don't need all of my time. Somebody told me to light up every room, Make them remember you. But nobody here knows what I'm going through, No they never do." I looked up at Draco was smiling like an idiot and cuddling into the girl some more. "I miss my old friends, 'Cause they know when I need them the most. I made some new friends and they cool friends. But they don't know. What I do, what I got, who I am and who I'm not. I miss my old friends. I miss my old friends" I know you're probably wondering why I'm singing such a song to a child but she relates to the song so much.

My poor girl got bullied for being smaller than the rest off the first years. She had transferred at the beginning off the year and the children made up rumours as to why and the only reason she left boubouxtons was because off her mother. She didn't like that her daughter got to go to the school she always wanted to go so she pulled her out off it and made her leave all her new friends. "I miss the good times we had. Now I don't know who's got my back, And somebody told me to light up every room. Make them remember you, But nobody here knows what I'm going through. No they never do" I looked down to see Rosie fast asleep snuggled into Draco's arm. I slowly stood up and Draco carefully put her on her pillow careful not to wake her up. I kissed her on the head and said goodnight and made my way back to the common room...