7

It's Saturday and I'm somewhat going home. I went into hogsmead and apparated home. I walked into my mansion to find myself interrupting one of my fathers meetings. "Oh sorry father I'll just go to my room" I said with my head down. "No it's fine come in here darling I need you" I knew exactly what he wanted. It's the same every time he just wants me for my powers that's all.

"Yes Father what is it?" I said with a somewhat confused look. "Valentina I need you to hurry with the Malfoy boy and I also need you to go back home. Home, home." Father said. "Of course but why do you need me to go home? That would mean I'd miss 2 weeks of school." I said, I know I shouldn't care about school I'd only been there a week but I was actually enjoying it. Weird Ik. "I know you will be missing school but this is important you have to come back with them. They will be useful." Of course father only wants me to go there for his own gain. "Of course Father."
Meanwhile on the group chat
Draco's POV

💕HOGYWARTY HOG HOES💕
Pansy Parkinson:
Okay I've been doing some digging.
Valentina Riddle is not who she seems.
Ginny Weasley:
Am I the only one that forgot she was in this?
Dickwad roommate:
Nope I did too.
But what do you mean Parkinson?

Draco:
What? Tbf all Ik about her is that she's Voldemort's daughter that's literally it and that she has some temper.

Fred Weasley:
Draco's got a point.
George Weasley:
But come on Pansy tell us.
Neville Longbottom:
Do we really want to know?
She's been so nice to us well most of us.
Pansy Parkinson:
Well.......