29

I slowly stood up and Draco carefully put her on her pillow careful not to wake her up. I kissed her on the head and said goodnight and made my way back to the common room...

"That was a lovely song, where'd you learn it?" Draco asked sitting next to me on the sofa. "Whenever I'd get laughed at, my mother would sing it too me. I wasn't a very popular child in my village" I laughed and looked up at Draco who was looking down at me with a puzzled expression. "Why would anyone laugh at you?" I looked back down and tried not to cry at the memories. God I'm turning into Elena. I was about to open my mouth when my phone went off.

Nik

Nik
We've had to go back to Mystic falls.
Should be back in a couple weeks.

Valentina:
Okay.
Don't get in too much trouble.

"What was that about?" Draco snapped me out off my day dream and looked down at me worried. "My brothers have to go back to mystic falls somethings happened. But it's nothing it's fine." I laughed again trying to ignore the pain in my chest. I hate being away from them all. "Anyway you where gonna tell me something?" Draco asked. "Oh right yes. Well I wasn't very popular in my village and it definitely wasn't cause I was prettier then all the other girls like Finn always told me. The girls hated me because I was betrothed to clay and the boys well they hated me because they thought I was trying to out do tatia. I definitely wasn't the prettiest girl in the village. Clay made that perfectly clear." I continued to look in the fire and not look at Draco but then the unthinkable happened. Draco Malfoy had forced me to look at him. Lifted my chin up and kissed me.

The kiss quickly escalated and before I knew it I'd vamp speeded us to my dorm. Luckily there was no one in there. I flicked my hand and locked the door. "Valentina-just...wait" he said between kisses I quickly stopped and looked at him. "Wha-what is it did I do something wrong?" I stuttered. "No no I just wanted to ask you something." He took a deep breath and continued. "I know we have been friends for a few months but from the moment I saw you I knew I wanted you. So. Valentina Rose Diana Mikaelson, will you be my girlfriend?" I jumped into his arms and kissed him again. "Of course I will!" I squealed. Then Draco pushed me on the bed and climbed on top off me and continued kissing me from my lips all the way down...

I woke up the next morning laid on Draco's chest with his arms wrapped around me. I slowly got out of bed and went in the shower. Once I was finished I walked out to see him up and dressed for classes. "Morning." He smiled and walked up to me and kissing me. "Good morning!" I exclaimed rather happily. "Get dressed we don't want to be late." He slapped me on the bum and walked out leaving me a smiling mess. I finally got changed and walked into the common room.

"Draco dear why are you rubbing your Butt?" I laughed at the sight infront off me. "I was walking down the stairs and it turned into a fucking slide!" He looked so annoyed that I couldn't help bursting out laughing with pansy. He looked at me and stormed out off the common room. "Oopsie should probably go calm him down before he hex's a first year." I said walking out laughing. After walking behind him for awhile I was getting annoyed and tired. "Dracooo slow downn" "no go away." Dear god he's a big toddler. "Draco Lucius Malfoy! You slow your bottom down right now!" That got him to stop. "What?" He snapped at me. "Don't you use that tone with me mr." He looked at me with a little anger but then smirked. "I- will talk to you- anyway I want!" He slowly walked towards me until I reached the wall. I was not prepared for what came next. He grabbed my hair and dragged me into an empty classroom. He pushed me into a desk and locked the door. He walked other to me with that devilish smirk grabbed me by the throat and whispered in my ear. "Knees now"...

"Where have you two been? We looked everywhere for you?" Pansy asked looking rather worried. "We were just...talking." Draco replied with that smirk still plastered on his lips. "Yeahh just talking." Theo repeated not quite believing us but before anything else could be said Dumbledore started talking. "As you all should know by now. Harry Potter was taken last night." This made everyone break out into whispers. "Vall, do you have anything to do with this?" Theo asked looking rather worried. "Maybe" I said in a hushed voice and looked down. "Oh my merlin" Draco muttered from beside me. "What it was a good deal. I get him potter and help you and I get my dad." I smiled but no one else shared that sentiment.

"Oh please stop being so judgemental. You all knew this was coming I just speeded things up." I rolled my eyes and continued eating my pancakes. "Valentina!" I looked around and saw Ronald and granger running up to me. "Yes? What can I do for you both this lovely morning?" I said standing me and facing the two angry lovers. "Where is he? You were the last to see him!" Ronald yelled at me. "No idea he taught me some new...moves" I glanced at the youngest Weasley who was now glaring at me. So much for friends. Oh well. "and then left" I laughed and Hermonie slapped me. The whole hall was now silent and watching in shock. I grabbed her by the throat and slammed her into the closest wall. "Don't EVER touch me again. I am 10x stronger than you'll ever be. Do not try me." I seethed at her and dropped her. "GIVE HIM BACK!" She yelled at me.

"I don't know where he is. So I can't and for all we know he's already...dead" I smirked and walked out off the hall with my friends following. "You know Val you are really badass" Theo and blaise have not stopped talking about that since Monday morning and it's now Friday. "Yes I know thank you." Draco groaned "will you two just shut up all ready." He snapped at the two boys who now looked down and glared at sniggering pansy. My phone went off and I opened it to find a message off moldy voldy and a lot off missed calls from my brothers.

I was about to call Nik back when they burst through the great hall door. "Oh god not again." I muttered and stood up and walked out with my friends and family following me to the common room. "Okay what have you fucked up this time?" I asked sitting on the sofa and crossing my legs. Draco came and sat next to me and put his arm around me...