25

I muttered the counter spell under my breath and opened the door. "I am going to Party and be my evil slut self. Don't worry I'll save you a dance."...

After my little talk with the Salvatore's I decided I'd have some good old fashioned vampire fun, I had compelled everyone who wasn't my friend to not remember anything the next day and to not scream while In this room. "Hey Blaise, what are you doing?" I asked the boy who was sat backwards on a sofa. "Valll hey. I don't know what I'm doing but it's fun." "Ah right okay then." He sat up properly and looked at me. "Are you feeling okay you look upset?" He looks quite cute here. How much have I had to drink?

"Yea I'm fine you have fun. I'm going to find Gin." He nodded and continued whatever he was doing. After walking around for a-bit and avoiding Malfoy and my brothers at all cost I found her dancing with a very uncomfortable Neville. "Hi Ginny how about you dance with me and leave poor Nev alone?" I laughed as she nodded repeatedly and Neville thanked me repeatedly.

After dancing for a while Umbrella by Rihanna came on and me and Ginny where in the middle of the dance floor screaming at the top off our lungs. "BECAUSE, when the sun shines we'll shine together! Told you I'd be here forever, said I'll always be your friend
Took an oath, I'ma stick it out 'til the end, Now that it's raining more than ever! Know that we'll still have each other, You can stand under my umbrella!" We screamed until the song finished and crashed on one of the sofas at the same time.

"That was sooo fun." Ginny said and I spotted my favourite idiot. Theodore Nott. I said bye to Ginny and started to make my way other to him. I made sure Damon was watching me. "Hey Nott. Don't make a big deal out of this." I quickly grabbed his tie and crashed my lips onto his, I ran my hand through his hair. I looked at Damon who was glaring at me. If looks could kill I'd be dead. I lifted my hand up and gave him the finger.

I ended the kiss and compelled Nott to forget it ever happened. For the rest of the night I'd gone around eating, kissing and grinding on anyone I liked. "Hello Damon. Enjoy the show?" I smirked as he continued to glare. "Oh yeah it was great. You just really proved my point." "Yes, yes I did cause guess what?" He looked at me with confusion. "I may off had feelings for you at some point but I never loved you. I was actually with someone else while with you. I used you to get back at Katherine and it worked like a charm." I smirked and ate a cherry. Then Damon got angry.

He grabbed me by the neck and slammed me Into a wall. "You need to control that anger Damon. You always did have a short fuse." His grip tightened and i could no longer talk. Oh damn. "No no my turn to talk. You made me hate Katherine. Sure she deserves everything that comes to her but you. Your much worse. You made me believe I was in love for 150 years! You ruined whatever me and Katherine had. YOU KILLED ME!" At this point everyone had stopped and where watching us. Damon put me down and I started to walk and talk.

"Yes I did Damon because honestly I was having fun. Do you know how much this all hurt Katerina? Hmm? It was my greatest plan and guess what your best friend well who you thought was your friend Edward Addington-remember him? Oh how handsome he was. Yea he was my boyfriend at the time. I'd met 50 years before you. You were so jealous of our 'friendship' that you tried to get rid off him." I haven't had this much fun in years. I quickly compelled everyone to not be frightened and started to walk around them.

"You probably should off tried harder he gave me the idea to turn you. And even better when I disappeared for a year? Remember?" He looked at me with so much hatred and confusion. "I had just had his children." I could hear my friends and family gasp at that. I mean my friends hadn't seemed to click that I wasn't 16 and my family just didn't know that. Damon looked down sadly and I laughed.

"Wait you have children?" Draco asked. "EVERYONE OUT! NOW!" And everyone who was compelled ran out. "Why did you make them leave?" I rolled my eyes and sat on the sofa. I crossed my legs, smirked and said "Well..."...