2

"SLYTHERINE" the hat yelled. Well no surprise there, I am like a mini version of my father we both new I would be in his house. I walked towards the Slytherine table and sat next to a boy with platinum blonde hair and opposite a girl with a pug nose and brown hair. When dumbledor finally finished his speech after what felt like hours, he clapped his hands and food appeared. I grabbed some chicken legs, mash potatoes and some carrots, as I was eating I could feel the eyes on me. I looked up to see almost all the Slytherine table staring at me. "What do you think your all looking at!" I yelled and they all looked away and started to eat their food.

A satisfied smirk landed on my face as everyone looked away in fear. "So what's your name?" I asked the blonde boy next to me. "Malfoy, Draco Malfoy, and you are?" The cheek on this boy, was he not listening at all? "Valentina Riddle" I say shacking his hand, I need to make some friend besides I think this is the person father wants me to help. "So miss Riddle" I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Yes mr Malfoy?" He smiled and continued. "Are you really the daughter of Tom riddle?" Is this boy dumb or what. Why are the hot ones always dumb? I thought to myself.

"Yes I am, so you better be careful you never know what I might be doing" I said with a smirk on my face. I got out my phone from my pocket and started scrolling through Instagram. "We're not allowed phones in the great hall" I look up to see pug face glaring at me. I put my phone on the table and put my elbows down and rested my head on my hands, I glared at the girl in front of me and said, "Well guess what pug face I don't give a merlins fuck if I can or can't have my phone and you certainly won't be the one to tell me what I can't do." She looked at me with a plain expression. "Who do you think you are? I am the princess of Slytherine and you will treat me with respect" she almost yelled, this caused a laugh from the boy beside me.

" I do believe that Draco here is the Slytherine Prince therefore for you to be the princess you have to be his sister now tell me pug face are you his sister or just a little groupie that follows him around all day hoping to win his love?" I shoot back, she just ignores me and continues eating her food. Suddenly I feel some warm breath on my neck. "Your sexy when your mad" the boy next to me whispers. "Please I'm sexy 24 hours of everyday" I say with a smirk which makes him laugh.

Dinner finished and I was shown to my dorm and settled down on my bed with my phone scrolling through Instagram.